I am convinced that we are and become what we continually think and speak. I am a great believer in the importance of becoming aware of the thoughts we have.
As Gandhi once said:
Watch your thoughts they become words;
Watch your words they become actions;
Watch your actions they become habits;
Watch your habits they become character;
Watch your character for it becomes your destiny.
In the world we live in today, it’s easy to get lost in all the negativity we see on television, on social media, on the radio, etc. So, that’s why we need to stay focused and try to find tools that will help us to remain positive.
To help you, I would like to share my favorite 31 affirmations.
A whole month of declarations. Use them daily, repeat them several times throughout the day, say them in your mind, or just speak them out. I personally find that they are much more effective when I speak them out loud. Sometimes I even repeat them in front of my mirror. Believe and feel every single word you say as you recite these.
31 Affirmations for 31 Days of January:
- I feel joy and happiness at this very moment.
- Every morning I awaken feeling happy and enthusiastic about my day.
- I have healthy boundaries with the people surrounding me.
- Day by day I am becoming more and more successful.
- I am energetic and passionate. Confidence is my second nature.
- I am pure harmony. I am balanced; I attract only good things my way. I am divine and an irresistible power.
- I get rid of all that is not right for me, and the perfect plan for my life is fulfilled.
- I am surrounded by the white light of the universe through which nothing harmful can touch me.
- The Universe performs miracles in me in magical and unexpected ways.
- I now do everything possible to realize the desires of my heart.
- I am connected by an invisible magnetic bond and surrender to all that belongs to me by divine right.
- I am balanced and strong, my biggest hopes are realized in a miraculous way.
- I hope for unshakeable faith in three ways through thought, word, and action.
- I don’t mind spending money because I know the Universe is my instant and infinite provider.
- I always attract the best positive people in my life.
- I approve of myself and love myself deeply and completely.
- I am convinced that I am amazing.
- I fully accept myself and know that I am worthy of great things in life.
- I am willing to leave behind the old concepts that no longer work for me.
- I am willing to see the negative situations I create and to declare, “I do not want to continue to do that.”
- I fill my mind with positive and nourishing thoughts.
- Today I vibrate in the frequency of unlimited abundance.
- With every deep breath out, I release stress out of my body.
- I, _______ (Add your name) trust the Universe to guide me to do what I have to do, and attract the people, things, and events that are perfect for my prosperity.
- When I open my mind, I discover the infinite treasures within me.
- I forgive, and I ask for forgiveness, leaving aside all pride and resentment.
- I am pure love.
- My world is a peaceful, loving, and joy-filled place to live.
- I am grateful for this moment and find joy in it.
- Love is the only real emotion, and it is the foundation stone with which the light and all matter are created.
- All negativity and stress are evaporating from my body and my mind.
When we are willing to make positive changes in our lives, we bring in everything we need to help ourselves.