“True wisdom is a personal conviction and commitment to connecting with the inner knowledge and intelligence alive in every cell of our Body, Mind, and Spirit.” — Debra Oakland
Change Your Movie, Change Your Life Part 2: 7 Reel Concepts – Wisdom
Wisdom is a deep understanding — gained by experience — of people, things, events or situations that result in the ability to choose or act to consistently produce optimum results with a minimum of time and energy. It is the ability to effectively and efficiently apply perceptions and knowledge, thereby producing the desired results. Wisdom is also the comprehension of what is true or right, coupled with optimum judgment as to appropriate action. Wisdom is best gained from personal experience; however, it can be gleaned from the experiences of others. Choosing to seek wisdom and to gain wisdom is a sign of maturity and a precursor of success. We all embody inner wisdom, it’s learning how to use it in the outer world that is important for a well-balanced life.
Comparing life to a movie, wisdom makes me think about what it takes to write, edit, direct and produce a film. Great movie makers have to be open to new ideas and expansion. Their creativity demands it if they are to achieve the desired goal before their movie is released into the mainstream.
In the collective movie, we call “Life on Earth,” people are seeking wisdom through abstract perceptions and theories to gain illumination, enlightenment, and knowledge. The majority want confirmation of their own ideas, beliefs, and values. We gain wisdom through experience; and experience can often be challenging, forcing us to push through the resistance. What happens when a new idea that challenges one of your beliefs is presented to you? Do you want to debate because you feel you are right or because you are afraid you are not? Does your mind slam shut as the peace of your own core ideas are disturbed, or are you open to expanding your personal movie-making skills?
Freedom will never be won as long as everyone is trying to prove they are right, yet everyone seems to want freedom — on their terms! As each of us views life through the camera lens of wisdom, continuing to make conscious choices to live in a state of love, doing no harm to ourselves or to others, the collective picture containing all of our individual moving pictures will continue to come into sharper and clearer focus. As your movie evolves you will be wise to live your life with integrity and honor in your pursuit of freedom. Share wisdom from your personal experience if it is appropriate, timely, and warranted; and from a heart of love and compassion. If you would have freedom, you must give freedom. If you would enjoy acceptance, understanding, and compassion for yourself, you must share these qualities with others who may only be in your life for a season or are simply crossing your path. This will make you a magnet for whatever you need at the appropriate time and place you need it.
“Correct principles do not change. We can depend on them. Principles don’t react to anything. They don’t get mad and treat us differently. They won’t divorce us or run away with our best friend. They aren’t out to get us. They can’t pave our way with shortcuts and quick fixes. They don’t depend on the behavior of others, the environment, or the current fad for their validity. Principles don’t die. They aren’t here one day and gone the next. They can’t be destroyed by fire, earthquake or theft. Principles are deep, fundamental truths, classic truths, and generic common denominators. They are tightly interwoven threads running with exactness, consistency, beauty, and strength through the fabric of life.”— Stephen R. Covey – The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
We are assisting in the birth of the New Earth Production as we raise our energetic vibrational frequency to heightened levels, acting as way-showers for a new paradigm. By daring to stand firmly in our inner Light, Love, Wisdom, and authentic Power, we set the stage for a new standard of living. What a transitional time to be on earth! I, for one, am thrilled to be here, contributing in any way I can, in support of love and light. As the rules for the game of life are being redefined, our energetic blueprint will shift as this journey progresses. Our inner wisdom tells us — how strong our foundation is what determines what shows up and how stable it will remain. A weak foundation will crumble beneath our feet. Be open to the messages, the clues, or the feelings leading you out of discord to the wisdom of inner knowing. As challenges arise, pay attention to the clues leading to new awareness. Look at the challenge presented as vibrational. A good singer can make a bad singer sound good by harmonizing in a way which takes the discordant vibration and makes it into a chord adding flavor and character. By taking responsibility for creating the challenge, we can release its hold over our life, re-tune the frequency, and bring new levels of awareness and wisdom into our lives. As Henry Miller said, “The full and joyful acceptance of the worst in oneself may be the only sure way of transforming it.” Contrast is a masterful teacher.
Your Personal Storyboard on Wisdom
- Upon awakening in the morning, I consciously and purposely choose wisdom to focus on:
- In my personal daily spiritual ritual, I acknowledge my truth or purpose to be:
- By aligning mind with spirit, I recognize I have gained wisdom from:
- As I start my daily walk, I shall focus my intention upon:
- One thing I can freely give to people I meet is:
- In light and love, I recognize and acknowledge these principles operating in my life:
- The negative frequencies I choose to change with love and wisdom are:
REEL WRAP: The Concept of Conscious Choice
- Keep an open mind. View life through the camera lens of wisdom.
- Still the Mind to learn the “Art of Listening.” Communication is a two-way street, and for effective results, listen with your eyes, ears, and heart before you speak.
- When you are able to let go of EGO (Editing God Out), your outer self will be shown the gift your inner self (Reel God Self) wants to deliver.
- You cannot teach effectively what you are not. A wise mentor or spiritual teacher will guide you to the understanding that you hold the keys to all the answers you seek and those keys are inside you.
- To live your best life, ask what you can give, not what you can get. Feed your hopes, not your fears.
- Become a vibratory match to what you want to experience in your life. Making choices to support your life movie will magnetize to you what you need, at the appropriate time and place.
- Take responsibility for creating the challenges appearing in your life. This creates a healing, releasing the hold which particular challenges seem to have over your life.
– Debra Oakland