Change Your Movie, Change Your Life Part 3: 7 Reel Concepts – Love
When the waters of life want to carry us back into the arms of Divine Love and Light, we must not cling to the shore in fear. — Debra Oakland
Become a Love Magnet
The word love carries the highest of vibrations. Love is a concentrated, positive, magnetic quality in every human heart, the essence of who we are. The heart generates the largest electromagnetic field produced in the body. As we shift our emotions, we are changing the information encoded into the electromagnetic fields radiated by the heart. This is music to my ears because as we are feeling emotions such as love, gratitude, and peace, the heart beats out a positive message. The movies that so deeply touch our hearts and souls contain a variety of themes revolving around love, and our hearts respond. Love has the capacity to heal, removing deeply embedded wounds from our life.
Have you noticed when people feel love intensely, the rest of the world falls temporarily into the background? Joy fills the heart and happiness prevails. The motivating factor for change or shifts to occur in our personal lives, and out in the world, is love. How can we expect to overcome limiting experiences if we aren’t open to releasing old patterns no longer benefiting our life? I think of love as nutrition for the body, mind, and spirit — nourishing fuel determining the health of our inner and outer lives, giving us the strength, wisdom, and power to live the life we picture for ourselves. Letting go of our unwanted and all too predictable egocentric performances makes room for new possibilities, probabilities, and heartfelt characterizations to fill the spaces and places we have cleared. Out with the old; in with the new! The ultimate goal is the growth of happiness and the healthy expansion of all that brings us joy.
Challenges will occur, bringing with them opportunities for growth making us stronger, more resilient, and better equipped to handle every ad lib life sends our way. I have been faced with many opportunities in my life requiring me to improvise, and have found performing from a place of love serves to save the scene. When I respond from a centered place of love, I am allowing the flow of the light of love to illuminate the situation and spotlight the need. When the response comes from the love of the heart before the analysis and critique of the mind, the emotion is calming and the words are healing. There is not one person who gets through life without varying degrees of difficulty. How we learn to handle challenges determines the quality of our life.
Learn the art of living and loving. Step out of mediocrity to embrace the expansive change living in the flow of love offers. Eliminate the facade of FEAR. It is an acronym — False Evidence Appearing Real. It is where all of your excuses originate, blinding you to the reality of the moment. It is an illusion, usually created by self to avoid taking responsibility or being proactive. Paulo Coelho’s powerful quote is also applicable here.
“Difficulty: the name of an ancient tool that was created purely to help us define who we are.”
The fact you are a divine being capable of giving and receiving love, joy, and happiness means you are, by default, worthy. Not only is it more likely people will like you because you are a new actor in their scene, most will come to love you as they get to know who you really are. Tear down the facade of FEAR, embrace hope, exude joy, and trust love. The biggest risk in life is to risk nothing at all.
A golden rule to ponder: when denying the love of yourself, you are denying love to others and placing yourself on the path to imbalance. In accepting ourselves and actively loving who we are and who we are capable of becoming, we evolve. Connecting with the love present in our heart and soul is the most powerful force in the Universe, capable of transforming anything.
There are only four questions of value in life, Don Octavio. What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same — only love. — Jeremy Leven Screenwriter of Don Juan DeMarco
Your Personal Storyboard on Love
- Upon awakening in the morning, I consciously direct love toward:
- In my personal daily spiritual ritual, I express gratitude for:
- By aligning mind with spirit, I allow love to flow through me toward:
- In my daily walk, I shall change the world one degree at a time by:
- When life comes at me, I will respond by choosing:
- One of the immutable principles of the Universe operating in my life:
- Today, I release love and forgiveness toward:
REEL WRAP: The Concept of Love
- Love has the capacity to heal, removing deeply embedded wounds from your life.
- When the response comes from the love of the heart before the analysis and critique of the mind, the emotion is calming and the words are healing.
- Eliminate the facade of FEAR. It is an acronym — False Evidence Appearing Real.
- The fact you are a divine being capable of giving and receiving love, joy, and happiness means you are, by default, worthy.
- When love is the basis for every choice you make in your life, you can change the world; even if only by degrees.
- With a true love of self, comes self-guidance, self-correction, and the ability to exercise self-discipline when needed.
- One of the immutable Laws of the Universe is that you attract whatever you focus your attention upon, whether positive or negative.
Stay tuned for Part 4 of this series next week!