Paradigm Shift Ahead: Are You Ready?

Paradigm Shift Ahead: Are You Ready? by Paul Quinton #TheWellnessUniverse #WUVIP #ParadigmShift
What we are not being told.

There is a paradigm shift occurring that isn’t in the mainstream awareness, and it’s starting to unsettle many of us; some subtle, some not so subtle. Even the medical profession is feeling the push. So, many people are going to the doctors with lumps, pains, strange feelings, muscular issues, fatigue and many more ailments. They are doing all the tests known to modern medicine, and NOTHING is coming back with an answer. Why? There’s a simple explanation; the problems are in the emotional body.

Unfortunately, Modern medicine disregards these (if they can’t see it then it’s not real) and ‘Light Body’ symptoms. Light body is the new energetic signature your physical body is now adjusting to. The atom is spinning faster so must our bodies become ‘lighter,’ and as more light infuses the physical body, the vibration raises. For it to rise, we must all shed our ‘baggage’ of the past and come out of our heads. Ego-consciousness is becoming obsolete; the time of the heart is upon us all. If we deny this Universal truth, we will become lost and confused, or even worse, cause ourselves disease and illness.

The Soul cannot, and will not allow you to move forward without addressing your past.

The reason why we feel we are going around in circles, losing motivation and interest in things, or we are unhappy, bored and confused, is that we are operating from 1% of our consciousness. I’m referring to the ego mind; the other 99% is in the heart. We all sign soul contracts when we reincarnate for a particular life. Why did most of us sign up for this particular time and space? To open up to the soul, and embrace the energetic transition. The confusion is our deniability. We are more than the physical and we are not here to live and be controlled by outside influences. You must take your power back and recognise the entrapment of your mind. There is so much more around this issue, which I will speak about in later blog articles.

Reflection

As the year moves closer to the end, it’s important to understand what it’s meant for you at the Soul level. This year is very much a subjective year; a time to reflect back and look at old patterns and emotional traumas. It’s very important if you are on the spiritual path to adhere to this Universal truth. All the signs have been there. For many of us, it’s been accelerated in the last few months with repetitive thoughts, comments, and feelings in the body, illness, unexplained ailments and pains. This is, of course, your emotional body screaming out for release. It’s important to point out that old behaviours and thought processes are very much part of this as well.

We are no longer able to live in our heads, and if we do so, it will lead to unhappiness, stress, fatigue and much more.

It’s painful for most of us to go within the heart. You need to connect with your innermost being and start asking for a gentle release. If you receive healing or practice meditation, you are at a great advantage. Start looking at the cyclical nature of your life and repeated patterns. You have to become an observer before you can break free; identify and acknowledge. Many of us know what our cycles are, yet they are still there. Why? Probably because we have been trying to resolve it with our minds and many of the mainstream techniques out there. Talking helps, but FEELING heals much faster.

At this time, this is mainly due to the paradigm shift and supportive Universal energies being provided. If you don’t ask you don’t receive.

Never forget that everyone needs to heal in order for the planet to resolve its own karma, so you have all the help you need.

JUST ASK!

– Paul



https://www.thewellnessuniverse.com/featured-products-services/

Find great products and services for your well-being from members of The Wellness Universe!

Comments

comments