Things you should do more of this year…as the word resolution has never sat well with me.
- Tell someone you love them everyday.
- Laugh daily.
- Make eye contact with a stranger and smile.
- Say thank you and mean it.
- Appreciate the good in your life.
- Start each day on your terms. Decide what the day is going to be like.
- Trust yourself more.
- If the choice is anger or kindness…count down in your head. You’ll make a better choice.
- No self-pity. That’s right. If for one second you start, re-direct your thoughts to the gifts you possess (p.s. harder to do).
- Choose friends who love and approve of you…not bring out the negative.
Some of these might be hard for you to do; however, you can and you must refocus your thoughts this year. It is not time to dwell on what went wrong. What happened is over. Let it be.