Welcome to Angel Affirmations for June 2020 with WU World Changer Janette Stuart, as she shares another 30 days’ worth of affirmations to help you shift towards a happy, healthy, and positive well-being.
Welcome to June. As I write this article, most of the world is slowly emerging from shelter-in-place orders and beginning to heal from the sting of uncertainty, fear, and bad news. This unsteadiness has taken a huge toll on our energy. Continue to be extra gentle with yourselves this month, dear hearts. You may require more rest than usual.
June is typically a month of celebrations of weddings, graduations, Father’s Day, and kicking off summer with lots of outdoor activities here in the Northern Hemisphere. The Angels are inviting us to “Celebrate Life Differently.” We are already finding ways to do this, like car parades, chalk drawings on sidewalks, gathering in new ways, conference calls; we are finding ways to connect despite physical distancing.
Affirmations can help us all especially during times of uncertainty. Affirmations are wonderful self-care tools that shift our consciousness and raise our vibration. Affirmations are truly transformational. Affirmations can feel like a fresh start, like spring cleaning after a long season of dark, damp, and dreariness.
What Is an Affirmation?
They are short, powerful statements used to consciously affect your thoughts in a positive way. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day and most of them are not pretty. Often we are very critical of ourselves and we would never dream of talking to others the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day during the month to recite these Angel Affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into your life.
What Makes These Affirmations So Special?
These powerful statements are channeled-messages from the Angels just for you, Dear One. They offer lovely Angelic Guidance to raise your vibration and fill your heart with joy.
Can you invest one minute a day on yourself to consciously improve your thoughts and your life this month? Perhaps a better question is, can you afford not to? You will be astounded at the difference that comes into your life from reciting these Angel Affirmations.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate within you, Dear One. By stating an affirmation, you are calling that intention to you using the powerful Law of Attraction. By speaking the affirmation out loud, it becomes even more powerful as you activate your Throat Chakra.
Affirmations that begin with the words “I am,” are especially powerful.
Whatever follows “I am” statements, becomes your truth. Be vigilant with the statements you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you.
You can shift those thoughts with more energizing and empowering statements such as, “I am getting the rest I need. I am taking time to replenish myself. I am good with money. I am excited about…”. These slight shifts have positive and transformative effects on the quality of your day and overall life.
A friend of mine used the Angel Affirmations during the month of June to journal and to list her gratitude daily. I love that idea and may even employ her strategy myself.
Your invitation is to embrace this exercise of reciting an affirmation each day during the month of June.
Doing this will help to positively transform your thoughts and your life; for the better. If you are new to the practice of affirmations, welcome. If you are seasoned in this practice, may you be blessed as well, Dear One.
Let’s profoundly change the trajectory of our thoughts with these affirmations and make the rest of this year transformational with a powerful shift of consciousness benefiting you and the world. There is magic in reciting affirmations out loud and I offer this for you to repeat: “I am a brilliant being. I am a brilliant being. I AM A BRILLIANT BEING.”
Please join me in reciting, reflecting and pondering the list of 30 Angel Affirmations for June 2020 below. One affirmation for each day of the month of June:
- Today, I celebrate life by laughing as I know it is good medicine for the soul.
- I celebrate the gift of this day, this new opportunity to begin again.
- Today, I celebrate others by sharing how important they are in my life.
- Today, I celebrate life by opening my heart just a little wider and allowing the goodness and grace flowing to me.
- Today, I celebrate my life by finding ways to make important connections.
- Today, I create ways to celebrate summer differently.
- Today, I celebrate the gift of my life by making myself a priority, knowing self-care is important and that I am worthy and deserving.
- I celebrate the gift of this new week, knowing I am loved, supported, and protected always.
- Today, I celebrate the gift of being alive by remembering to breathe deeply and bless every cell in my body with life-giving oxygen.
- Today, I celebrate the gift of friendship or family in my life.
- Today, I celebrate life by looking for miracles and synchronicity.
- Today, I celebrate the preciousness of my life to dream the dreams of my heart.
- Today, I celebrate my inner child. What is my inner child craving?
- Today, I celebrate life my tending to my spirit.
- As this new week begins, I celebrate life knowing I am safe, protected, and supported in all I do.
- Today, I celebrate by getting it done.
- I celebrate the gift of my life by eating nourishing foods. My vitality soars.
- Today, I celebrate life by letting joy guide my choices.
- Today, I celebrate having the energy to do what I desire.
- Today, I celebrate the gift of this new season in life.
- I celebrate the gift of this day with some much-needed self-care. I know just what to do.
- Today, I celebrate doing what is important.
- Today, I honor and celebrate the helpers in my life with a heart full of gratitude.
- Today, I celebrate the gift of nature in my life.
- Today, I celebrate using my creativity in a fun way.
- Today, I celebrate relationships by staying connected.
- Today, I celebrate life by letting ease guide my choices.
- I celebrate my life by indulging in self-care, I permit others to do the same. It benefits us all.
- Today, I celebrate myself by being extra gentle and loving. I am so worth it.
- Today, I tap into my inner wisdom as I celebrate the gift of my life.
Gratitude transforms our lives. Visit my Facebook Group to uplift your heart. Come join. I wrote a blog about surviving and flourishing despite pancreatic cancer. Blessings of love and gratitude for June to all.
All information, content, and material is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.