Do you have any idea as to how many thoughts go through our minds every single minute?
Would you believe me if I say we have between 35 and 48 thoughts per minute? That’s an average of 50,000 to 70,000 thoughts per day.
That’s a lot!
Every thought leads to a feeling, then to an attitude that drives our behaviors, and their influence builds our destiny.
By knowing this, do you think you will be more careful about what you think? Will have more positive thoughts through your days?
When I learned about this, I thought that I needed to think more positively. Today, I’m sharing with you one of the ways I found positive and empowering affirmations to be helpful.
Use them on a regular basis, own them, make them part of your routine. I really hope these affirmations can help you build the amazing life you deserve.
31 Affirmations to Create the Life You Deserve:
- I am Special, there is no one like me.
- I accept and love myself as I am.
- I surpass myself and learn something new every day.
- I always expect the best of myself.
- I live in Integrity, being faithful to my inner being.
- I respect myself and others.
- I always have control of my emotions.
- I know my fears and try to overcome them.
- My inner world always reflects positivism.
- I forgive my mistakes and learn from them.
- I accept the circumstances of my life so I can have more power to change them.
- I appreciate my capacities and my talents and I recognized that they are my gifts to the world.
- I let go of the past to embrace my future.
- I never give up I always try to find a solution.
- I choose to live free of judgments.
- I start my day with happiness and enthusiasm.
- I feel at peace and in harmony with myself.
- I allow myself to be happy.
- I manifest abundance in all the good and correct ways.
- I am 100% responsible for my reality.
- I’m creating new thoughts about my life.
- I am part of the amazing power of the universe.
- I deserve a healthy life.
- The universe is more than willing to manifest my new beliefs and I accept the abundance of happiness, gratitude, and pleasure.
- I am true to myself.
- I find easy and quick solutions to every challenge and difficulty I encounter.
- I feel powerful, capable, confident, and full of energy. I see myself at the top of the world.
- I always see the best in others and I always attract trustable and positive people.
- Everything is perfect in each moment.
- I am calm. I don’t let anything from outside disturb my inner peace.
- I believe, I trust, and I come out victorious.
Remember: To think is to create. So, start creating the life you deserve!