Welcome to Angel Affirmations for July 2020 with WU World Changer Janette Stuart, as she shares another 31 days’ worth of affirmations to help you shift towards a happy, healthy, and positive well-being.
Welcome to July. While writing this article, most of the world is emerging from shelter-in-place orders and beginning our “new normal” as we make needed course corrections to heal. The unsteadiness of the past several months has taken a huge toll on our energy. Continue to be extra gentle with yourselves this month, dear hearts. You may require more rest than usual.
July is typically a month of taking it easy, vacations, travel, fireworks, festivals, and the long lazy days of summer here in the Northern Hemisphere. This is a unique time in history for us all. The Angels are inviting us to “Seek Serenity” this month. Serenity may seem like a long-lost friend you haven’t heard from in ages.
Merriam Webster defines serenity as peaceful and tranquil, clear air. I especially love the part about the “clear air” it seems like clearing the air is such a huge metaphor as we focus on healing.
Affirmations can help us all especially during times of uncertainty. Affirmations are wonderful self-care tools that shift our consciousness and raise our vibration. Affirmations are truly transformational. Affirmations can feel like a fresh start, or “clearing the air” by opening not only our doors and windows at home to let in the fresh air but also the proverbial windows of our hearts and minds.
What Is an Affirmation?
They are short, powerful statements used to consciously affect your thoughts in a positive way. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day and most of them are not pretty. Often we are very critical of ourselves and we would never dream of talking to others the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day during the month to recite these Angel Affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into your life.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate within you, dear one. Affirmations that begin with the words “I am” are especially effective. Whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth.
During July, the angels are giving many affirmations about self-care, and seeking serenity as a peaceful gift in our lives.
Be vigilant with the statements you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you.
You can shift those thoughts with more energizing and empowering statements such as “I am getting the rest I need. I am taking time to replenish myself. I have all the supplies I need. I am excited about…” These slight shifts have a positive, transformative effect on the quality of your day and your life.
Please join me in “Seeking Serenity” by reciting, reflecting, and/or pondering the list of 31 Angel Affirmations below. One affirmation for each day of the month of July:
- Today, I seek serenity by laughing as I know it is good medicine for the soul.
- Today, I seek serenity by embracing this opportunity to begin again.
- Today, I embrace peace by sharing how important my loved ones are in my life.
- Today, I am grateful for my independence.
- I seek serenity by opening my heart just a little wider and allowing the goodness and grace flowing to me.
- Today, I seek serenity in my life by finding ways to make important connections.
- Today, I create ways to cultivate peace in my heart.
- Today, I embrace serenity by making myself a priority, knowing self-care is important and that I am worthy and deserving.
- I am seeking serenity in all areas of my life, knowing I am loved, supported, and protected always.
- Today, I embrace peace by remembering to breathe deeply and bless every cell in my body with life-giving oxygen.
- Today, I celebrate the gift of peaceful relationships in my life.
- Today, I seek tranquility by letting peace and my inner wisdom guide my choices.
- Today, I clear the air and look for miracles and synchronicity.
- Today, I peacefully envision the wild and wonderful dreams of my heart.
- Today, I seek serenity for my inner child. What is my inner child craving?
- Today, I seek peace and serenity by tending to my spirit.
- Today, I enjoy the fun that helps boost my inner peace.
- I am radiating peace.
- I take time to indulge in self-care which protects my peace of mind.
- As this new week begins, I seek serenity knowing I am safe, protected, and supported in all I do.
- Today, I am peaceful while getting it done.
- I choose to eat nourishing foods that fuel peace in my heart. My vitality soars.
- Today, I celebrate life by letting my peace of mind guide my choices.
- Today, I am energetic and move through my day at a peaceful and steady pace.
- Today, I seek a peaceful solution in all situations.
- I peacefully enjoy some much-needed self-care. I know just what to do.
- Today, I seek serenity while doing what is important.
- Today, I honor and celebrate the peacekeepers in my life with a heart full of gratitude.
- Today, I seek serenity by enjoying the gift of nature.
- Today, I am using my creativity to boost my peace of mind.
- Today, I seek serenity by staying connected to those I adore.
I wrote a chapter about Affirmations in Stepping Into Your Power Using Positivity in The Ultimate Guide to Self-Healing, Volume 2 due out in early July. I wrote a blog about surviving and flourishing despite pancreatic cancer to give others some much-needed hope. I invite you to check them out, too!
All information, content, and material is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.