January is a month that signifies a new beginning.
You have a clean slate for a new year. In the Northern Hemisphere, most places are covered in a blanket of new, giving us time to stay indoors, reflect, set your mind, affirm your path and live out your full potential.
January is one of the most popular times of the years to set new intentions, start new habits, and improve health and work towards dreams and goals.
In numerology, this January also marks the start of a new nine-year cycle, as well as a new year. January is the first month of a 3 Universal Year and represents communication, imagination, and youth.
What Exactly is an Affirmation?
According to the English American Dictionary, to “affirm” is to state that something is true. It is a simple, positive statement regarding certain goals. Every thought that you think and every word you speak is an affirmation. To write out positive affirmations, try to use the words “I am,” be direct, be positive, be specific, and be concise. Make sure the affirmation means something to you! Repeating affirmations reprogram your brain for success.
Here are 31 Positive Affirmations for A Restart in January to Get You Started:
- I am going to have an amazing year.
- I am healthy, energetic and strong.
- I am enough.
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- I am present in every moment.
- I am letting go of things that do not serve me.
- I have the power to create changes in my life.
- I attract wealth, abundance & prosperity in my life.
- I am becoming the best version of myself.
- I am in perfect balance.
- I choose to be happy.
- I choose to release all hurt, resentment, and negativity.
- I am an open channel for creativity.
- I am a unique, beautiful soul.
- Life brings me only amazing experiences. With that, I am open to new, positive experiences.
- I love myself just the way I am and I accept myself unconditionally.
- I forgive myself.
- I am love, peace, and joy.
- I am moving in the direction that brings me joy and happiness every day.
- I see beauty in everything.
- All of my relationships are positive, filled with love and compassion.
- My environment is calm, supportive and filled with things I love.
- I instantly manifest my desires.
- I easily accomplish all of my goals.
- I am loved, lovable and loving. I am surrounded by love.
- I can achieve greatness.
- I am able to conquer all challenges with ease.
- I am in alignment with the universe, divinity and all higher powers.
- There is good to be found in every situation. Life always wants what’s best for me.
- I am exactly where I need to be.
- I am living my best life.
Each time you say a positive affirmation, you rewire your thinking to bring in more things positive; more joy, happiness, health, and wealth.
What affirmations stand out to you? What would you add to the list? Please share in the comments section below!