The energy of gratitude is magical
When you focus your attention on love, joy, and gratitude you will activate and attract abundance into your life. Gratitude amplifies your energy; it is one of the highest vibrations.
Long-term studies support gratitude’s effectiveness, suggesting that a positive, appreciative attitude contributes to greater success at work, better health, better relationships, peak performance in sports and in your business. Another benefit of feeling grateful is that it raises your vibration. The higher your vibe the easier it is to attract and manifest your desires.
As we practice giving thanks for all that we have, instead of complaining about what we lack, we give ourselves the chance to see all of life as an opportunity, a gift, and a blessing.
An attitude of gratitude creates a powerful and positive mindset. In a world that seems topsy-turvy, it may be a challenge to find things to be grateful for.
So many of us are trained to notice what is broken, not working, or lacking in our lives. So, for gratitude to meet its full healing potential in our lives, it needs to become a daily, automatic way of being. As we learn a new way of looking at things, our perspective shifts.
Gratitude isn’t a blindly optimistic approach in which the bad things in life are ignored. It’s more about where you put your focus and attention. Pain and injustice exist in this world, but when we focus on the gifts of life, we gain a feeling of well-being. Gratitude balances us and gives us hope.
There are so many things to be grateful for. Focus on the good, the gifts, and the blessings. This will create an energetic shift that can have a positive impact in your life and in the world. A grateful heart sees many blessings. Shared below are a few ways you can begin practicing gratitude. These are powerful manifesting tools that you can begin using, right this minute!
Here Are 5 Ways to Start Practicing Gratitude:
- Every day write down 3-5 things that you are grateful for. Expand your awareness so that each day you find 3-5 new things to be grateful for. If you want, you can also rewrite about things that you are beyond grateful for. Such as your kids, spouse or partner, parents, friends, siblings, clean, hot and cold running water, a roof over your head, etc.
- You can choose to write about one thing you are grateful for and then add five specific reasons why you are grateful for it.
- Write a gratitude list from your future-self for all the things you are grateful for ‘as-if’ it has already happened.
- Make a collage, collecting pictures of those things that you are grateful for.
- Practice gratitude at dinner time. Give each person an opportunity to share what they are grateful for that happened in their day.
Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.– Zig Ziglar
Gratitude and appreciation will raise your vibration. The more you have to be grateful for, the higher vibe experiences you will manifest into your reality. Being thankful is an energy that can be expressed and felt daily, not just once or twice a year.
I am grateful for you. Thank you for doing your part to raise your vibration and expand your consciousness.
Many blessings to you.