When you are a solopreneur or running a small business, the energy, or vibration, of your life and the energy of your business merge.
Because you are a heart-centered entrepreneur, you care deeply about your clients, students, and customers. That is why it is imperative to learn how to manage your mind and raise your vibration.
- Do your emotions send you on a roller coaster ride of highs and lows?
- Does it feel like you take two steps forward and one step back?
- Have you experienced a quantum leap but, unfortunately, it was followed by a crash shortly afterward?
If you have experienced any or all of the above, then that would mean sometimes you are happily attracting clients and opportunities, and other times you are not.
Believe it or not, there is an easy fix for all that chaotic energy. But it will take commitment and patience to practice. Manifesting is a skill you can hone, like playing a musical instrument; the more you practice, the better you get. Eventually, it will feel like second nature to you, and it should, considering that this is an innate ability you already have.
There are many aspects to creating and manifesting a business and life you love, and it always begins with your thoughts. Your thoughts become your feelings, emotions, and beliefs.
Cultivating a powerful mindset with a positive attitude automatically raises your vibration.
The powerful inner work that you do will create the outer reality you want.
After my awakening, I decided to start a brand-new company and I proudly became the founder, CEO, and co-owner of a business, in an industry that I knew nothing about. But that did not stop me. I jumped in with both feet. I was able to create marketing messages from the view of the customer. Although I knew nothing about the business, I knew what it was like to be a homeowner. My business partner, on the other hand, has been in this industry of restoration and painting his entire life. He is a third-generation craftsman.
So with his ability to do the work and my ambition to start my own business, I was vibing high.
In the beginning, I was excited to set up my office. This brought back fun memories from my childhood when I was a little girl. I used to love “playing office.” I found myself easily tapping into the energy of when I was a kid, and on most days, it felt like I was playing office.
At the same time, I was also immersed in my manifesting studies and consciously applying the advanced manifesting skills I had learned.
Our company soared from zero to six figures in under a year. We received amazing testimonials and immediately became a 5-Star rated company on Home Advisor. We also won the “Talk of the Town” award, and we had an ‘A’ rating with the BBB.
Then, I noticed something interesting happening. Because I was also going through life-changing trials, my personal life began to affect my business life. My emotions were on this roller coaster of ups and downs. Some days I felt like staying in bed and pulling the covers over my head. On other days, I was on fire and my energy was high. I was happy, positive, and productive.
That pattern continued. Then one day my partner stated, “Do you realize that whenever your energy is low, we get no work? And when you are happy, the phone rings off the hook?”
That was one of those, “a-ha!” moments that brought a whole new awareness to my energy. After he mentioned that, I began observing my way of being. Sure enough, when my energy was low, business slowed down or stopped. When I was vibing high, the phone began ringing. Referrals came in, repeat business came in, new opportunities for big jobs came in.
Then I began testing this on another business, and then with my clients, and without a doubt, this theory of raising your vibration to create and manifest your desires became a full-blown belief for me.
When I raised my vibration, I attracted business and other fun manifestations would pop-up in my reality.
If what you want is not manifesting in your business or your life, then I would encourage you to apply both physical and spiritual tools, which when implemented daily, can transform your results.
The following are just a few ways to get you started:
- Be willing and committed to letting go of your negative thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts. That includes critical and judgmental thinking. If you want to transform your business and life, stop complaining. Complaining is a huge energy leak.
- Negative energy will never create a happy, successful, and abundant life.
- Learn to consciously release fear, doubt, and confusion. These low vibrating energies can be transmuted. You do not have to be chained to those feelings.
- The antidote to fear, doubt, being overwhelmed, and confusion is to take action.
- Remember why you are in business. If you are a heart-centered entrepreneur, it is because you want to transform your clients\’ lives. You want to raise the vibration of this planet. You are here to make a difference. Tap into your “big why.” You can also borrow what I did and still do. I tap into the energy of my inner little girl who used to love “playing office” and being her own boss.
Do you have any experience with raising your vibration that you\’d like to share? If so, please share your thoughts in the comments section below!
To learn more and to connect with Donna, please visit her website.
You deserve a SoulTreat! Join 31 amazing WU World-Changers for feel-good workshops, talks, and a SoulTreat Fair. Learn more and get your tickets here: https://wusoultreat.com
Find great products and services for your well-being from members of The Wellness Universe!
Donna & Lisa are Frequency Activators & Advanced Manifesting Mentors aligning Soulful Female Entrepreneurs & Lightworkers to the higher frequencies so they can manifest a reality they love. They are the Founders of Manifest Magic And Miracles, LLC, Creators of the Manifesting PODS™ and Hosts of JOURNEY BEYOND THE VEIL Podcast.