Learn a new way to eat pasta with this recipe made with zucchini noodles in this article by WU World Changer Teri Mosey!
Make this dish unique and consider spiralizing different kinds of vegetables to make various versions of “pasta.” Some vegetable options include beets, squash, carrots, sweet potatoes, and zucchini.
Try my recipe below for Curry Zucchini Pasta. The addition of adding curry spice makes this dish incredibly healing.
Curry Zucchini Pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup onion, small diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed, ground
- 1 teaspoon coriander, ground
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- ½ teaspoon turmeric, ground
- ¼ teaspoon fennel seed, ground
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- ¼ cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cups zucchini, spiralized as pasta
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup corn, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup chickpeas, cooked
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup parsley, minced
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, warm oil. Add the onion with a pinch of salt and cook until onion turns translucent; about 3 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger, and other seasonings. Cook for another 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Deglaze the pan with broth. Add bell pepper, stir, and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add zucchini pasta and tomato, mixing the vegetables well. Cook until zucchini begins to soften, about 3-4 minutes. Add corn, peas, and chickpeas and cook another two minutes to heat through.
- Season with salt, black pepper, and parsley. Cook for another minute. Taste. Readjust seasoning if needed.
If you’ve ever tried this recipe or something similar, please share in the comments section below!
A quick note:
If you wish to begin the next chapter in your life, start with the knowledge and experience of one of my online courses that have guidance built into them. I am “IN” the courses to answer questions and support you. Begin today.