Pay it forward and create a ripple of love with the featured Inspiration for December 3rd by Sandy Evans Pullin via The Wellness Universe.
- You\’re stuck and it looks like it may be sometime tomorrow before you can turn into traffic… and then someone motions you in.
- You make it to the front of the line to order coffee and someone has already anonymously paid for it.
- A customer service person with a pleasant attitude gives you exceptional service.
- A stranger holds the door for you in a busy restaurant.
- You hear someone softly humming, whistling a happy tune or laughing out loud.
These are all small acts that don\’t require a lot of effort, but they can cause a positive change in attitude for both the doer and the recipient! By being the change you want to see in the world you create a ripple effect. Your kind gesture causes the recipient to feel good which influences them to do something nice for someone else… and it doesn\’t stop there. It goes on and on as the current you started keeps flowing outward to more and more people creating a ripple effect much like the ripples a pebble creates when tossed into a pond.
Create your own ~ Love Ripples ~ today
Sandy holds a BA in Academic Psychology from The University of Tennessee. She is a certified Usui Reiki Master/Teacher and is an affiliate member of the International Center for Reiki Training. She is also a certified Lightarian Reiki Master an Ordained Minister, and a member of The Wellness Universe, She offers both distant and in-person Reiki sessions and teaches all three levels of Usui Reiki. She also channels Lightarian Reiki attunements for Usui and Karuna Reiki Masters.