Self-Mastery for a Better World Part 2: Self-Mastery Makes You A Champion — Late joining this series? Catch up from the beginning with Part 1!
Self-Mastery is the stuff of champions.
Those of us who are practicing self-mastery win our inner battles. We collect inner victories. We use these victories to embolden ourselves to be strong links in humanity. We are triumphs of the human spirit!
Self-mastery is not for wimps.
This takes courage, accountability, dedication, discipline, and a commitment to being your strongest self. Your reward is the pleasure of being a phenomenal human; a champion able to enjoy being you and the ability to overcome the challenges in life. This feels fantastic!
What It Takes —
Here is a list of challenges you must embrace to master yourself and be a champion:
- Strengthen your soul, mind, and body.
- Mature your ego.
- Rely on your own soul for validation instead of social approval.
- Overcome social pressure to conform and be courageous enough to be authentic.
- Break away from the collective dysfunction.
- Rise above your hurts with an indomitable spirit and live from your wholeness.
- Overcome inner excuses (easier to do when you are excited about creating your inner victories)
- Be bigger than your story and outlive your past.
- Resolve (once and for all) the issue of self-worth.
- Be self-loving enough to handle not being liked.
- Face what you do not like about yourself and brave going through the uncomfortable stuff that comes up when you do.
- Be boldly committed to self-care of your soul, mind, ego, body, heart (love center) and all aspects of your being.
- Get spiritually organized and unify your soul, mind, ego, body, and heart (love center) into an effective team.
- Keep maturing and holding to the best in yourself even when your needs are not met.
- Hold yourself accountable.
- Face your fears.
- Love bravely (trusting in your own self-love to withstand any pain that might come along with such vulnerability).
- Be unwilling to hold yourself back from your excellence!
Doing and being what is on this list will create the inner victories that make you a champion!
As a champion, you will inspire yourself (which is awesome!). You will also inspire other people. Your way of being will promote health in an inspired way.
Call to Action —
Master yourself and be a champion.
You can learn more about self-mastery in Part 3 of this series next week, “Self-Mastery for a Better World Part 3 — Self-Mastery: The Ultimate Self-Care.”
If you enjoy this article series, I invite you to read my book on self-mastery when it comes out (date to be determined). This article series is a collection of excerpts from the self-mastery book I am writing.
How did this article make you feel? Leave your comments for Accolon below. Please share this if you liked it. Thank you!
* Please See Our Disclaimer Below *