Welcome to Angel Affirmations for February 2020 with WU World Changer Janette Stuart, as she shares another 29 days’ worth of affirmations to help you shift towards a happy, healthy and positive well-being.
Welcome to the month of February; a month when the world seems to turn its focus on love. The angels are urging us to focus on self-love/self-care and the love we share with others. We get the bonus of cultivating an extra day to love and nurture ourselves, others and the world this month due to leap year.
This month the angels are reminding us it’s always a perfect time for more self-care. Affirmations are wonderful self-care tools that shift your consciousness and raise your vibration. Affirmations are truly transformational.
What Is an Affirmation?
They are short, powerful statements used to consciously affect your thoughts in a positive way. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day and most of them are not pretty. Often we are very critical of ourselves and we would never dream of talking to others the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day during the month to recite these Angel Affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into your life.
What Makes These Affirmations So Special?
These powerful statements are channeled-messages from the Angels just for you, Dear One. They offer lovely Angelic Guidance to raise your vibration and fill your heart with joy.
Can you invest one minute a day on yourself to consciously improve your thoughts and your life this month? Perhaps a better question is, can you afford not to? You will be astounded at the difference that comes into your life from reciting these Angel Affirmations.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate within you, Dear One. By stating an affirmation, you are calling that intention to you using the powerful Law of Attraction. By speaking the affirmation out loud, it becomes even more powerful as you activate your Throat Chakra.
Affirmations that begin with the words “I am,” are especially powerful.
Whatever follows “I am” statements, becomes your truth. Be vigilant with the statements you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you.
You can shift those thoughts with more energizing and empowering statements such as, “I am getting the rest I need. I am taking time to replenish myself. I am good with money. I am excited about…”. These slight shifts have positive and transformative effects on the quality of your day and overall life.
A friend of mine used the Angel Affirmations during the month of June to journal and to list her gratitude daily. I love that idea and may even employ her strategy myself.
Your invitation is to embrace this exercise of reciting an affirmation each day during the month of February.
Doing this will help to positively transform your thoughts and your life; for the better. If you are new to the practice of affirmations, welcome. If you are seasoned in this practice, may you be blessed as well, Dear One.
Let’s profoundly change the trajectory of our thoughts with these affirmations and make the rest of this year transformational with a powerful shift of consciousness benefiting you and the world. There is magic in reciting affirmations out loud and I offer this for you to repeat: “I am a brilliant being. I am a brilliant being. I AM A BRILLIANT BEING.”
Please join me in reciting, reflecting and pondering the list of 29 Angel Affirmations for February 2020 below. One affirmation for each day of the month of February:
- I am grateful for the gift of young people in my life. They are our future.
- I take loving self-care measures to nurture myself which helps me better navigate my responsibilities.
- I embrace the gift of this new week with a sense of well-being and wonder.
- Today, I reach out and lovingly connect with another.
- Today, I make wise choices which benefit me in many ways.
- I gaze deeply into my eyes and see the wonder within.
- I celebrate the gift of my life with a heart full of gratitude.
- Today, I bestow compassion upon myself knowing I am doing the best I can.
- I make time for fun and creativity in my day: this is good medicine for my body, mind and spirit.
- Today, I honor my capabilities.
- Today, I celebrate the gift of friendship in my life.
- Today, I allow myself to forgive a circumstance which lightens my load and gives me a sense of freedom.
- Today, I celebrate a neighbor which has blessed my life.
- I treat myself as a beloved for indeed, I am. This love and compassion allows me to be more loving to others.
- Today, I connect with a friend or loved one.
- Today, I make time just for me to cultivate a hobby, dream or desire.
- Today, I honor my precious inner child. What is she craving?
- Today, I celebrate the freedom and opportunities I have in my life.
- I am on the lookout for goodness and grace during my busy day.
- Today, I am a good listener and use this skill to bless another.
- Today, I focus on being the change I want to see in the world. I am a beacon of hope for others.
- I am creative in a multitude of ways which delight my body, mind and spirit.
- I make time for rest and rejuvenation in my day.
- I am worthy and deserving of every blessing flowing to me and I receive them with a heart full of love and gratitude.
- I am a conduit of love, light and miracles. I let the good times roll.
- Today, I see and savor beauty everywhere.
- Today, I count my blessings.
- I am blessed beyond measure.
- My heart leaps with love and gratitude for the gift of my life.
If you are looking for more loving, inspiring and encouraging messages to bless your heart daily, check out my latest creation, Words of Wisdom (WOW) Guidance cards, which are 52 inspiring cards featuring an impactful word with thought-provoking questions and affirmations to uplift and delight you.