Welcome to August. August is traditionally a month we focus on travel, long hot days, picnics, and vacations here in the Northern Hemisphere. School\’s out and beginning again, and freedom beckons, and structure is drawing near.
I am being nudged to retreat during the month of August from work and go within. The angels are whispering that I will refer to August as “Ahhhgust” and “Awegust” because those are the feelings they want me to focus upon. I will slow down, go within (which oftentimes for me means going out in nature), and seek ways to rest, restore, rejuvenate; the ahhhh part of my Ahhhgust. And also, to seek daily awe, wonder, delight as my Awegust. Maybe too, dear heart, you will be nudged to do the same in a similar fashion.
The angels have been clear that this month, the affirmations will be about rest, restoration, rejuvenation, awe, wonder, and delight.
According to Webster\’s family dictionary, the definition of august means inspiring reverence, or admiration: majestic. That’s pretty perfect for my august adventure and perhaps yours too, dear heart.
Remember to continue to treat yourself well, which includes positive and loving self-talk. Affirmations can boost our inner dialogue and positively impact our lives.
What is an affirmation?
It is a short, powerful statement used to consciously affect your thoughts positively. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day, and most of them are not pretty. Often, we are very critical of ourselves. We would never dream of talking to another person the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day in reciting these angel affirmations to bring more goodness, grace, and nourishment into our lives.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate with you. Affirmations that begin with the words “I am” are incredibly powerful. Whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth.
Be vigilant with the thoughts you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you.
You can shift those thoughts with affirmations.
This month\’s affirmations
This month we’ll focus on celebrating the gift of good times and gathering in our lives; one affirmation for each day in August, Ahhhgust, or Awegust.
- Today, I slow down and take excellent care of myself.
- Today, I find time in my busy day for a few moments of tranquility by stopping for deep breathing and gratitude.
- Today, I am willing to seek awe, wonder, and delight.
- Today is a fabulous day for adventure.
- Today, I look for ways to slow down and rest.
- I am on the lookout for miracles and synchronicities during my day.
- Today, I focus on putting some fun, wonder, and delight into my day.
- Today is a great day to focus on abundance.
- Today, I begin the week refreshed and ready to go.
- Today, I remember how important rest is to me.
- Today, I remember that I am safe.
- Today, I allow myself to experience abundance, which flows to me always.
- Today, I am on the lookout for wonder and delight.
- Today, I embrace the gift of connection.
- Today, I treat myself with love and compassion.
- During my busy day, I remember to breathe easy and let peace and calm into my heart.
- Today, I reach out to a special friend or celebrate their memory.
- Today, I enjoy slowing down, even for 10 minutes.
- Today, I lighten up and remember that laughter is good medicine for my body, mind, and spirit.
- Nature is a healing balm for my worries and concerns.
- Today, I take time to watch the sky and fill my heart with awe, wonder, and delight.
- Sunday is an excellent day for rest, rejuvenation, and restoration.
- I enjoy the wonder and delight of the heavens.
- Today, I enjoy the gift of music and raising my vibration.
- Today, I remember to treat myself with love and compassion.
- Today, I remember to breathe easy and lighten up.
- Today, I choose to love despite it all.
- Today, I am on the lookout for awe in my world.
- Today is an excellent day for self-care.
- Today, I move forward in faith, knowing I am loved and protected every step of the way.
- Today, I choose to love and nurture my inner child. Her voice needs to be honored.
Thank you for enjoying our monthly angel affirmations. Have you ever wondered what an angel reading would be like for you? Angels are God’s messengers and are pure, unconditional love. Their messages are uplifting, inspiring, beautiful, and customized just for you. I’d be honored to provide this service for you to gain clarity and connect to the divine wisdom of the angels. Find out more HERE.
To help you keep self-care in the forefront this month, enjoy my free, gorgeous self-care rituals journal to bring more love, joy, and peace into your life. It is my gift to you as an opt-in to my love letters from the angels. Get yours HERE.
Connect with Janette Stuart on The Wellness Universe and walk away feeling better!
All information, content, and material is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.
An Amazon #1 Best Seller! The Wellness Universe Guide to Complete Self-Care 25 Tools to Achieve Anything is the book that just might change everything for you. It’s like having 25 expert coaches rolled into one, each teaching you a practice or tool to help you achieve your goals. You’ll find techniques for mind, body, spirit, and soul. You’ll enjoy a multitude of topics and modalities that will assist with better sleep, spiritual magnificence, mindset mastery, enhanced intuition, balanced nutrition, and peak performance in every area of your life.
Both e-Book & Paperback are available.
The Wellness Universe invites you to SoulTreat Wellness Retreat for Mind, Body, and Spirit. Imagine yourself and your friends in the picturesque Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina for self-care workshops, talks, and one-on-one experiences with wellness experts from around the globe this October.
Release what no longer serves you. Reset your mind, body, and soul.
www.WUSoulTreat.com – Savings Going on Now!
I’m Janette, founder of Angel Angles which exists to spread more love, joy and peace into the world. Angel Angles also shares the Divine beauty which resides within us all. Helping us remember what beautiful, loving, amazing people we are and what a beautiful. loving world we live in.