Welcome to Angel Affirmations for March 2020 with WU World Changer Janette Stuart, as she shares another 31 days’ worth of affirmations to help you shift towards a happy, healthy and positive well-being.
Welcome to the month of March; a month when in the Northern Hemisphere spring arrives as many are weary from a long, cold winter and are ready to spend time out in nature and await the promise of sunshine. Hello spring fever, hello time in our secret garden, hello fresh start.
Affirmations are wonderful self-care tools that shift your consciousness and raise your vibration. Affirmations are truly transformational. Affirmations can feel like a fresh start, like spring cleaning after a long season of dark, damp and dreariness.
What Is an Affirmation?
They are short, powerful statements used to consciously affect your thoughts in a positive way. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day and most of them are not pretty. Often we are very critical of ourselves and we would never dream of talking to others the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day during the month to recite these Angel Affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into your life.
What Makes These Affirmations So Special?
These powerful statements are channeled-messages from the Angels just for you, Dear One. They offer lovely Angelic Guidance to raise your vibration and fill your heart with joy.
Can you invest one minute a day on yourself to consciously improve your thoughts and your life this month? Perhaps a better question is, can you afford not to? You will be astounded at the difference that comes into your life from reciting these Angel Affirmations.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate within you, Dear One. By stating an affirmation, you are calling that intention to you using the powerful Law of Attraction. By speaking the affirmation out loud, it becomes even more powerful as you activate your Throat Chakra.
Affirmations that begin with the words “I am,” are especially powerful.
Whatever follows “I am” statements, becomes your truth. Be vigilant with the statements you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you.
You can shift those thoughts with more energizing and empowering statements such as, “I am getting the rest I need. I am taking time to replenish myself. I am good with money. I am excited about…”. These slight shifts have positive and transformative effects on the quality of your day and overall life.
A friend of mine used the Angel Affirmations during the month of June to journal and to list her gratitude daily. I love that idea and may even employ her strategy myself.
Your invitation is to embrace this exercise of reciting an affirmation each day during the month of March.
Doing this will help to positively transform your thoughts and your life; for the better. If you are new to the practice of affirmations, welcome. If you are seasoned in this practice, may you be blessed as well, Dear One.
Let’s profoundly change the trajectory of our thoughts with these affirmations and make the rest of this year transformational with a powerful shift of consciousness benefiting you and the world. There is magic in reciting affirmations out loud and I offer this for you to repeat: “I am a brilliant being. I am a brilliant being. I AM A BRILLIANT BEING.”
Please join me in reciting, reflecting and pondering the list of 31 Angel Affirmations for March 2020 below. One affirmation for each day of the month of March:
- I am cultivating the life of my dreams.
- I recognize the goodness and blessings I have in my life.
- I say, “Yes, please,” to more blessings in my life.
- Today, I am surrounded with divine love and protection everywhere I go.
- Today, I have all the energy I need to thrive.
- I am making a beautiful difference in the world.
- Today, I am excited about trying or learning something new.
- I take time to luxuriate in self-care measures because I am worth it.
- I adjust easily.
- Today, I am sowing the seeds of love.
- Today, I focus on my dreams and desires.
- Today, I celebrate one of my victories or accomplishments.
- I know that laughter is good medicine and enjoy a “dose” regularly throughout the day.
- Today, I indulge in a favorite food item, perhaps even pie (on pi day 3.14, lol.)
- Today, I slow down the pace and enjoy the gift of this day.
- Today, I watch my thoughts and words. I manifest powerfully.
- Today, I enjoy something fun.
- Today, I expect and receive good news.
- Today, I let ease guide my choices.
- I remember I am responsible for my own happiness.
- Today, I try my hand at a new skill and allow myself grace.
- Today, I give myself time to dream.
- Today, I remember to breathe deeply and enjoy the gift of life-giving oxygen reaching every cell in my body.
- My life matters. I am making a difference.
- Today, I remember I can start anew. Each moment, each hour, is a fresh opportunity.
- Today, I celebrate the gift of my life with a heart full of gratitude.
- I make good financial decisions.
- I have fun making progress on my “to-do” list.
- Today, I enjoy the gift of stillness.
- I am a bright light in this world and my radiance is a gift to me and to others.
- Today, I value my freedom and relish the many opportunities whispering to me.
If you are looking for more loving, inspiring and encouraging messages to bless your heart daily, check out my latest creation, Words of Wisdom (WOW) Guidance cards, which are 52 inspiring cards featuring an impactful word with thought-provoking questions and affirmations to uplift and delight you.