Welcome to Angel Affirmations for October 2020 with WU World Changer Janette Stuart, as she shares another 31 days’ worth of affirmations to help you shift towards a happy, healthy, and positive well-being.
Welcome to October. The instability of the past several months has taken an enormous toll on our energy. Continue to be extra gentle with yourselves this month, dear hearts. You may require more rest than usual. Honor yourself, dear heart. You are worthy and deserving of this exquisite self-care. Affirmations are a great way to honor yourself with this blessed form of self-care. They are wonderful self-care tools that shift our consciousness, raise our vibration, and are truly transformational.
October is typically a month of enjoying fall in the Northern Hemisphere. The days are getting cooler and the nights longer. There is a scurry of activity in nature as our animal friends prepare for winter. Perhaps you, too are feeling the need to ready for winter as well. This month\’s affirmations will focus on celebrating fall and honoring our inner child.
What Is an Affirmation?
They are short, powerful statements used to consciously affect your thoughts in a positive way. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day and most of them are not pretty. Often we are very critical of ourselves and we would never dream of talking to others the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day during the month to recite these Angel Affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into your life.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate within you, dear one. Affirmations that begin with the words “I am” are especially effective. Whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth.
Be vigilant with the thoughts you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you. You can shift those thoughts with affirmations.
This month we will focus on celebrating fall and honoring our inner child by reciting, reflecting, or pondering the list of 31 Angel Affirmations for October 2020 below: One affirmation for each day of October:
- Today, I enjoy the gift of laughter as I know it is good medicine for my inner child.
- Today, I enjoy the gift of abundance during this season of plenty and know that my every need is met.
- Today, I enjoy nature as a playground for my inner child.
- Today, I enjoy self-care measures, including being out in nature or celebrating the season.
- Today, I am grateful for the many teachers who have influenced my life.
- I open my heart just a little wider and easily allow the goodness and grace flowing to me.
- Today, I create ways to cultivate quiet in my life to benefit my peace of mind.
- Today, I celebrate the abundance in all areas of my life.
- I invite delight into my day and use it as a compass for decision making.
- I remember that my inner child is loved, supported, and protected always.
- I indulge in some well-deserved self-care as I honor the gift of my life.
- Today, I celebrate with a heart of thanksgiving.
- I remember to breathe deeply and bless every cell of my body with life-giving oxygen.
- Today, I celebrate the gift of nature in my life.
- Today, I look for miracles and synchronicity.
- Today, I listen to my inner child. What is my inner child craving?
- Today, I envision the dreams of my heart.
- Today, I seek peace and serenity by tending to my spirit.
- Today, I enjoy a bit of fun in my busy day. I remember laughter is a beautiful gift.
- Today, I radiate peace.
- Today, I honor the Divinity in my life.
- I take time to notice the wonder of nature during my busy day.
- I look to nature as a healing balm, which includes pets, plants, animals, and keep an eye out for beauty everywhere.
- I move my body in nature with a sense of love and gratitude.
- I take time to indulge in self-care, which protects my peace of mind.
- As this new week begins, I remember I am safe, protected, and supported in all I do.
- Today, I seek a peaceful solution in all situations.
- I choose to eat nourishing foods that fuel peace in my heart. My vitality soars.
- Today, I celebrate life by letting my heart guide the way.
- Today, I am energetic and move through my day at a peaceful and steady pace.
- I allow my inner child freedom and delight and remember that life is meant to be joyful.
Daily, I post an angel affirmation on my Facebook Page: Angel Angles with Janette Stuart. Come receive daily inspiration. I also wrote a blog about surviving and flourishing despite pancreatic cancer to give others some much-needed hope. I invite you to check it out here.
Janette Stuart is a featured author in: The Wellness Universe Guide to Complete Self-Care, 25 Tools for Stress Relief. Learn more about this book by joining our Book Club.
All information, content, and material is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.
I’m Janette, founder of Angel Angles which exists to spread more love, joy and peace into the world. Angel Angles also shares the Divine beauty which resides within us all. Helping us remember what beautiful, loving, amazing people we are and what a beautiful. loving world we live in.