Welcome to Angel Affirmations for November 2018 where WU World Changer Janette Stuart shares another 30 days worth of affirmations to help you shift from a negative to positive wellbeing.
Welcome to the month of November.
It’s a wonderful month to focus on appreciation and gratitude. It’s also a perfect time for more self-care. Affirmations are wonderful self-care tools that shift your consciousness and raise your vibration.
This month in the United States, we celebrate Thanksgiving. Last month, our friends to the north, in Canada, celebrated their Thanksgiving Day. I wish you a month full of love, appreciation, and gratitude.
What is an affirmation?
It is a short, powerful statement used to consciously affect your thoughts positively. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day, and most of them are not pretty. Often, we are very critical of ourselves. We would not dream of talking to another the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day during the month to recite these angel affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into our lives.
What makes these angel affirmations so special?
These messages are channeled from the Angels, just for you, dear one. Lovely, angelic guidance to raise your vibration and fill your heart with joy.
Can you invest one minute a day on yourself to consciously improve your thoughts and your life this month?
Can you afford not to? You will be astounded by the difference that reciting these angel affirmations will make in your life.
My friend prints out the list of affirmations and looks at each one as she begins her day. Some prefer to do their affirmations as the day is winding down. Any time or any place is perfect as you gift yourself the positive message of a daily angel affirmation.
Your invitation is to embrace this exercise of reciting an affirmation each day during November.
Doing so will help to positively transform your thoughts, and your life, for the better. If you are new to the practice of affirmations, welcome. If you are seasoned in this practice, may you be blessed as well, dear one.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate within you, dear one. By stating an affirmation, you are calling that intention to you using the powerful Law of Attraction. By speaking the affirmation out loud, it becomes even more powerful as you activate your throat chakra.
Affirmations that begin with the words “I am” are especially effective. Whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth.
Be vigilant with the statements you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you.
You can shift those thoughts with more energizing and empowering statements such as “I am getting the rest I need. I am taking time to replenish myself. I am good with money. I am excited about ‘…’” These slight shifts have a positive, transformative effect on the quality of your day and your life.
Let’s profoundly change the trajectory of our thoughts with these affirmations and continue making the year 2018 transformational with a powerful shift of consciousness benefitting you and the world.
Please join me in reciting, reflecting and/or pondering the list of 30 Angel Affirmations for November below. One angel affirmation for each day of November:
- I am worthy and deserving of every good thing flowing to me now.
- I am grateful for the gift of today.
- Today, I delight in the gift of friends.
- I am grateful for the beauty of nature which delights my spirit.
- I begin the week with a grateful heart.
- I am grateful for the freedom in my life.
- I am grateful for the cherished memories I have in my life.
- I am capable in so many areas of my life. I ask for help, when needed, without guilt or shame.
- I am grateful for the things which ignite my joy.
- I am enough. I do enough. I am worthy of every blessing in my life.
- I am grateful for the young people in my life.
- I remember life is sweet.
- I allow myself to be more loving today.
- I cherish my inner child today. What is she/he craving?
- I give myself loving attention during my busy day.
- I enjoy fun in my day – even if only for a few moments. It is so good for me.
- I begin the day with a heart full of gratitude.
- I graciously delight in self-care measures today.
- I take time to express gratitude toward myself.
- I take time to express gratitude toward others.
- I take the time to express gratitude for my health.
- I am grateful for the many blessings in my life with an attitude of great thanksgiving.
- Today, I will take time to rest.
- Today, I find time to play, with a sense of childlike wonder.
- Today, I embrace the beauty of creation. I live in a beautiful world.
- Today, I make time for peace and quiet during the course of my busy day.
- Today, I embrace kindness for myself and others.
- Today, I express gratitude for a friend or loved one.
- I am grateful for the gift of my body and my health.
- I rejoice in the gift of today and the experiences of this month with a heart full of gratitude.
If you are looking for more loving and encouraging messages to bless your heart daily, I invite you to visit my Angel Angles with Janette Stuart Facebook page and view these Angel Affirmations as a beautiful poster.
See you back here this time next month for my Angel Affirmations for December 2018!
How did this article make you feel? Leave your comments for Janette below. Please share this if you liked it. Thank you!
* Please See Our Disclaimer Below *
Find great products and services for your well-being from members of The Wellness Universe!
I’m Janette, founder of Angel Angles which exists to spread more love, joy and peace into the world. Angel Angles also shares the Divine beauty which resides within us all. Helping us remember what beautiful, loving, amazing people we are and what a beautiful. loving world we live in.