Welcome to Angel Affirmations for November 2020 with WU World Changer Janette Stuart, as she shares another 30 days’ worth of affirmations to help you shift towards a happy, healthy, and positive well-being.
Welcome to November. The instability of the past several months has taken an enormous toll on our energy, and gratitude may feel like the last thing you are feeling. Continue to be extra gentle with yourselves this month, dear hearts. You may require more rest than usual. Honor yourself, dear heart. You are worthy and deserving of this exquisite self-care. Affirmations are a great way to honor yourself in this blessed way. Affirmations are wonderful self-care tools that shift our consciousness, raise our vibration, and are truly transformational.
November is typically a month of enjoying fall and celebrating the season of harvest with a heart full of gratitude and a spirit of thanksgiving. The days are getting cooler and the nights longer. There is a scurry of activity in nature as our animal friends prepare for winter. Perhaps you, too, are feeling the need to ready for winter as well. This month\’s affirmations will focus on celebrating fall and expressing and cultivating gratitude.
Gratitude has been a tenet in my life, especially recently, since my healing journey with pancreatic cancer last year. November is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month. Sending good wishes for healing and peace for all of those that are currently walking this journey. My heart is overflowing with love and gratitude for those who assisted me and my family in so many ways. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
What Is an Affirmation?
They are short, powerful statements used to consciously affect your thoughts in a positive way. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day and most of them are not pretty. Often, we are very critical of ourselves and we would never dream of talking to others the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day during the month to recite these Angel Affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into your life.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate within you, dear one. Affirmations that begin with the words “I am” are especially effective. Whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth.
Be vigilant with the thoughts you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you. You can shift those thoughts with affirmations.
This month we will focus on celebrating fall and honoring our inner child by reciting, reflecting, or pondering the list of 30 Angel Affirmations for November 2020 below: One affirmation for each day of November:
- I easily adjust to the season in body, mind, and spirit.
- Today, I enjoy the abundance during this season of plenty and rejoice that my every need is met.
- Today, I let my voice be heard. My words and choices matter.
- Today, I enjoy the healing power of nature, which includes plants, animals, and beloved pets.
- Today, I am grateful for perseverance and honor myself.
- I look for ways to express gratitude to myself and others.
- I open my heart just a little wider and receive divine love.
- Today, I enjoy self-care to benefit my peace of mind.
- I welcome the gift of a new week and the chance for a fresh start.
- Today, I celebrate the abundance of creativity in my life. I was born to create.
- I honor the gift of a special person or accomplishment in my life with a heart full of gratitude.
- I remember that I am loved, supported, and protected always.
- I indulge in some fun as I honor the gift of my life.
- Today, I celebrate with a heart of thanksgiving.
- Today is a fabulous day to rest and rejuvenate.
- I remember to breathe deeply and bless every cell of my body with life-giving oxygen.
- Today, I celebrate the gift of nature in my life.
- Today, I am on the lookout for pleasure and delight with a spirit of gratitude.
- Today, I look for miracles and synchronicity.
- Today, I listen to my inner child. What is my inner child craving?
- Today, I envision the dreams of my heart.
- Today, I seek peace and serenity by tending to my spirit.
- Today, I enjoy a bit of fun in my busy day. I remember laughter is a beautiful gift.
- Today, I radiate peace.
- Today, I honor the gift of family and friends in my life.
- I allow gratitude to envelop me.
- I look to nature as a healing balm, which includes pets, plants, animals, and keep an eye out for beauty everywhere.
- I move my body with a sense of love and gratitude.
- I take time to indulge in self-care, which protects my peace of mind.
- As this new week begins, I remember I am safe, protected, and supported in all I do.
I created a lovely 26-page devotion, gratitude, and self-care journal as a gift to you as an opt-in to my angel love letters; I invite you to get yours. Cultivate more gratitude daily in my Angel Circle of Gratitude Facebook private group. I am so blessed to have written a chapter about gratitude as the magic elixir in life in The Wellness Universe Guide to Complete Self-Care coming on November 11. I wrote a blog about surviving and flourishing despite pancreatic cancer to give others some much-needed hope. I invite you to check it out.
All information, content, and material is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.
The Wellness Universe Self-Care Author of the Day! Chapter 12 – De-Clutter Your Mind: Enhance Productivity Without the Burnout, Dr. Toni Warner-McIntyre, LCSW, MEd, MSW. 14 days left until you can pick up your copy of The Wellness Universe “Guide to Complete Self-Care, 25 Tools for Stress Relief!” Join our book club to get the announcement, special events, and to connect with all the authors!
I’m Janette, founder of Angel Angles which exists to spread more love, joy and peace into the world. Angel Angles also shares the Divine beauty which resides within us all. Helping us remember what beautiful, loving, amazing people we are and what a beautiful. loving world we live in.