Gratitude is a transformative power for positive change, and now that November is calling, we shift our focus to thankfulness and gratitude.
This month, our angel affirmations will encourage us to focus on gratitude and our many blessings.
Reciting affirmations can benefit us tremendously.
What is an affirmation?
It is a short, powerful statement used to raise our vibration consciously. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts daily, most of which are not pretty. Often, we are pretty critical of ourselves. We would never dream of talking to another the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue.
I invite you to join me daily to recite these angel affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into our lives.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate with you. Affirmations that begin with the words “I am” are incredibly powerful, and whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth.
Be vigilant with the thoughts you think and say about yourself. Select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you call more of that low energy toward you.
You can shift those thoughts with affirmations.
This month, we will focus on gratitude and our many blessings with these daily affirmations.
- I am grateful for the gift of this new month and its wonderful possibilities.
- It’s Thursday, and I’m truly thankful for ____________.
- It’s Friday, and a wonderful day for some fun.
- Today is a great day to celebrate self-care and the precious gift of my life.
- I am grateful for the gift of this day.
- I am so grateful for the many blessings in my life.
- Today, I make excellent choices that enhance my life.
- I am so grateful for the gift of family, friends, or precious memories in my life.
- I am grateful for the many conveniences in my life.
- I am grateful for the simple pleasures in my life.
- I am grateful a precious loved one in my life.
- I am thankful for the gift of mobility.
- I am grateful for the abundance I have in my life.
- I am grateful for the gift of warmth, shelter, and comfort in my life.
- I am grateful for the gift of financial blessings.
- I gladly share my gifts with the world with a heart full of love and gratitude.
- I let my unique light shine which blesses me and others.
- I enjoy the transformative power of gratitude in my life.
- Today, I enjoy the beauty of nature.
- I am thankful for the gift of others in my life.
- I am thankful for the gift of friends and loved ones in my life.
- I am so grateful for the gift of plenty in my life.
- I am thankful for the countless blessings in my life.
- I welcome the gift of possibilities and new opportunities.
- I am thankful for the gift of fun and laughter in my life.
- I allow rest and rejuvenation into my life regularly.
- I begin this new week with a heart full of love and gratitude.
- I share something I’m thankful for with another.
- I bless a stranger with a gift even if it is only a smile or kind word.
- Today, I remember to stop and count my blessings.
Gratitude is a healing force for transformation. My gift to you from the angels, is a free 30-Day Gratitude Journey workbook (37 pages of goodness) including admittance to a 30-Day Gratitude experience in November, get yours HERE.
Have you ever wondered what a 1:1 angel reading would be like for you? Angels are God’s messengers and are pure, unconditional love. Their messages are uplifting, inspiring, beautiful, and customized just for you. I’d be honored to provide this service for you to gain clarity and connect to the divine wisdom of the angels. Find out more HERE.
Connect with Janette on The Wellness Universe.
All information, content, and material are for informational purposes only and are not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move, or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.
Healing. Here. Now. Mindfulness, Trauma, and Recovery is a course for self-care and healing brought to you in partnership with Elizabeth Kipp, Founder of Elizabeth Kipp Stress Management, LLC and Wellness Universe Trauma Expert Leader exclusively for Wellness for All programming.
Catch the recorded session(s) and be sure to join the next LIVE class!
Connect to the people that help you live your best life: The Wellness Universe
I’m Janette, founder of Angel Angles which exists to spread more love, joy and peace into the world. Angel Angles also shares the Divine beauty which resides within us all. Helping us remember what beautiful, loving, amazing people we are and what a beautiful. loving world we live in.