During the past three months, I have shared my “Affirmations for the Month of …,” articles. So many of you joined in, we’re doing it again for March!
What is an affirmation?
It is a short, powerful statement used to consciously affect your thoughts in a positive way. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day and most of them are not pretty. Often, we are very critical of ourselves. We would not dream of talking to another the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue.
Can you invest one minute a day on yourself to consciously improve your thoughts and your life this month? Can you afford not to?
Your invitation is to embrace this exercise of reciting an affirmation each day during the month of March. Doing this will help to positively transform your thoughts, and your life, for the better. If you are new to the practice of affirmations, welcome. If you are seasoned in this practice, may you be blessed as well, dear one.
Traditionally, the month of March in the northern hemisphere is when spring begins and with it comes the promise of new growth, hope, and opportunity.
Give yourself the gift of new growth, hope, and opportunity by reciting these affirmations daily.
Let’s profoundly change the trajectory of our thoughts with these affirmations and continue making the year 2018 transformational with a powerful shift of consciousness.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate within you, dear one. By stating an affirmation, you are calling that intention to you using the powerful Law of Attraction. By speaking the affirmation out loud, it becomes even more powerful as you activate your throat chakra.
Affirmations that begin with the words “I am” are especially powerful. Whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth.
Be vigilant with the statements you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you.
You can shift those thoughts with more energizing and empowering statements such as “I am getting the rest I need. I am taking time to replenish myself. I am good with money. I am excited about…” These slight shifts have a powerful, transformative effect on the quality of your day and your life.
Please join me in reciting, reflecting and/or pondering the list below; one affirmation each day for the month of March.
- I am going to enjoy the month of March.
- Today, I choose to respond with only love.
- I enjoy the gift of family and friends
- Today, I march forth (pun intended) in joy.
- I am taking good care of myself.
- I am kind to myself. I think and speak lovingly about myself.
- I am focusing on being the change I want to see in the world.
- I slow down and enjoy the gift of the present moment.
- I enjoy my meals with love and gratitude.
- Today, I spend time nurturing myself.
- Today, I spend time doing something which soothes my soul.
- I am grateful for the beauty of nature.
- I am treating myself as a beloved one today.
- Today, I hold a loved one or precious memory close to my heart and savor that feeling.
- Today, I take time to daydream.
- I am good to myself and those around me and communicate clearly, easily and with love.
- Today, I try something new.
- Today, I connect with a precious loved one and/or spend time on a favorite activity.
- Today, I enjoy a few moments of solitude.
- I am grateful for the abundance in my life.
- Today, I am on the lookout to spread some kindness where it is needed.
- Today, I move my body and have some fun.
- Today, I send love and light out into the world.
- I remember to breathe and am relaxed and peaceful.
- I spread some love, joy, and peace during my day.
- Today, I choose to see myself and others through the eyes of love.
- Today, I allow change into my life in a big way.
- Today, I perform a random act of kindness.
- Today, I choose to listen to my heart.
- I am loving to all I encounter and especially to myself.
- I reflect on the goodness in my life.
Blessings to you as you join me and embrace this exercise of daily affirmations during the month of March.
You will be astounded at the results this exercise yields. Not only will you benefit greatly from these affirmations, everyone you encounter will also benefit. It is a win-win. You will be a three-dimensional philanthropist in the world.
My focus is on joy. This month my friend Becky and I are presenting our first live event together, “Your Path of Joy,” a Women’s Retreat in the Bay Area (Hayward) on Saturday, March 10. You can save $5 by registering by March 8th. We’d love for you to join us and add this to your affirmations practice this month.
Blessings for an amazing month of March!