Welcome to Angel Affirmations for December 2020 with WU World Changer Janette Stuart, as she shares another 31 days’ worth of affirmations to help you shift towards a happy, healthy, and positive well-being.
Welcome to December. As we get ready for the celebrations, which will look different for many of us, may creativity spur new ideas and ways of celebrating that bring you and yours a glorious season. This month of December ends a year like no other.
Continue to be extra gentle with yourself this month, dear hearts, especially when you may feel exhausted or disappointed. You may require more rest than usual. Honor yourself, dear heart. You are worthy and deserving of this exquisite self-care. Affirmations are a great way to honor yourself in this blessed way. Affirmations are wonderful self-care tools that shift our consciousness, raise our vibration, and are truly transformational.
December is typically a month of enjoying celebrations and the season of light, hope, and glory. This month\’s affirmations will focus on celebration, light, and expressing and cultivating love, joy, and peace.
What Is an Affirmation?
They are short, powerful statements used to consciously affect your thoughts in a positive way. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day and most of them are not pretty. Often, we are very critical of ourselves and we would never dream of talking to others the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day during the month to recite these Angel Affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into your life.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate within you, dear one. Affirmations that begin with the words “I am” are especially effective. Whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth.
Be vigilant with the thoughts you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you. You can shift those thoughts with affirmations.
This month we’ll focus on celebration, light, love, wonder, and peace by reciting, reflecting, or pondering the list of 31 Angel Affirmations for December 2020 below: One affirmation for each day of December:
- I ease into the season of love, light, and celebration gently.
- Today, I explore possibilities during this season.
- Today, I let my creativity run wild.
- Today, I enjoy the gift of play and delight my inner child.
- I embrace the healing power of nature, which includes plants, animals, and beloved pets.
- Today, I honor the gift of my life by enjoying self-care measures.
- I look for ways to express gratitude and love for myself and others.
- I open my heart just a little wider and receive divine love.
- Today, I embrace the gift of cheerfulness.
- I welcome the season of love and light and glorious wonder.
- Today, I count and share my blessings.
- I seek peace.
- I remember today is a great day for rest and renewal.
- I remember that I am loved, supported, and protected always.
- I indulge in some fun as I honor the gift of my life.
- Today, I celebrate with a heart of thanksgiving.
- Today is a fabulous day to rest and rejuvenate.
- I remember to breathe deeply and bless every cell of my body with life-giving oxygen.
- Today, I celebrate the gift of nature in my life.
- Today, I embrace pleasure and delight with a spirit of wonder.
- Today, I look for miracles and synchronicity as the season changes.
- Today, I appreciate the gift of music.
- Today, I envision the dreams of my heart.
- Today, I seek peace and serenity by tending to my spirit.
- Today, I enjoy the day and remember that love and laughter are beautiful gifts.
- Today, I radiate peace.
- I allow gratitude to envelop me.
- I look to nature as a healing balm, which includes pets, plants, animals, and keep an eye out for beauty everywhere.
- I use my creativity and have some fun.
- I remember to enjoy the gift of the present moment.
- As this year ends, I bless it with love and remember I am safe, protected, and supported in all I do.
I created a lovely 26-page devotion, gratitude, and self-care journal as a gift to you as an opt-in to my angel love letters; I invite you to get yours. Selecting a word of the year is critical for me as a guidepost for the year. It helped me to heal from pancreatic cancer by focusing on what I wanted. I’d love to assist you in creating a word of the year during my free one-hour class online on Dec. 29th.
All information, content, and material is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.
I’m Janette, founder of Angel Angles which exists to spread more love, joy and peace into the world. Angel Angles also shares the Divine beauty which resides within us all. Helping us remember what beautiful, loving, amazing people we are and what a beautiful. loving world we live in.