Welcome to Angel Affirmations for January 2021 with WU World Changer Janette Stuart, as she shares another 31 days’ worth of affirmations to help you shift towards a happy, healthy, and positive well-being.
Welcome to January. Congratulate yourself on living through the biggest year of transformation yet. As we embark on this new journey, this gift of a new month, year, and decade treat yourself and others with tender loving care and grace. The angels are urging us to take excellent care of ourselves and make sure we are getting the rest we need to be at our best.
Continue to be extra gentle with yourself this month, dear hearts, especially when you may feel exhausted, disappointed, or overwhelmed. You will require more self-care than usual. Honor yourself, dear heart. You are worthy and deserving of this exquisite self-care. Affirmations are a great way to honor yourself in this blessed way. Affirmations are wonderful nourishing tools that shift our consciousness, raise our vibration, and are truly transformational.
January is typically a month of fresh starts, resolutions, and healthier habits. How about if you focus on treating yourself more gently? The angel’s prescription for the month is gentler self-talk, more self-love, and less criticism. Affirmations are beautiful ways to enhance your self-worth.
What Is an Affirmation?
They are short, powerful statements used to consciously affect your thoughts in a positive way. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day and most of them are not pretty. Often, we are very critical of ourselves and we would never dream of talking to others the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day during the month to recite these Angel Affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into your life.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate within you, dear one. Affirmations that begin with the words “I am” are especially effective. Whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth.
Be vigilant with the thoughts you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you. You can shift those thoughts with affirmations.
This month we’ll focus on self-care by nourishing your body, mind, and spirit by reciting, reflecting, or pondering the list of 31 Angel Affirmations for January 2021 below: One affirmation for each day of January:
- I ease into the new year easily and gently.
- Today, I allow myself to have some fun.
- Today, I let my inner child the gift of play and delight.
- Today, I ease back into the week focused on love.
- I embrace the healing power of nature, which includes plants, animals, and beloved pets.
- Today, I find a way to connect with a friend or loved one to boost us both.
- I look for ways to express love and gratitude for myself and others.
- I open my heart just a little wider and receive divine love.
- Today, I embrace the gift of possibilities.
- I remember today is a great day for rest and renewal.
- Today, I count and share my blessings.
- I look for things to release that no longer provide joy.
- I remember today is a great day.
- I remember that I am loved, supported, and protected always.
- I indulge in some fun as I honor the gift of my life.
- Today, I move through my busy day with a heart full of gratitude.
- Today is a fabulous day to rest and rejuvenate.
- I remember to allow myself to dream the wild dreams of my heart.
- Today, I celebrate pleasure and delight in my life.
- Today, I embrace the gift of heartfelt connections.
- Today, I look for ways to include more loving movement in my day.
- Today, I appreciate the gift of my loving relationships.
- Today, I envision the dreams of my heart.
- Today, I seek peace and serenity by tending to my spirit.
- Today, I roll up my sleeves and embrace productivity.
- Today, I radiate peace.
- I look into my eyes with love and gratitude for the gift of my life.
- I look to nature and notice the beauty of the sky, both day and night.
- I try something new.
- I make something fun.
- Today, I enjoy some time just for me.
To assist you in keeping self-care in the forefront this month, enjoy my gorgeous self-care rituals journal to bring more love, joy, and peace into your life. My gift to you as an opt-in to my love letters from the angels. I invite you to get yours.
Here’s another treat for your co-creation pleasure. Picture receiving divine guidance similar to a road map, guide, or virtual GPS for the coming year 2021. Something divinely created just for you, dear heart, to help you co-create your best year ahead, each and every day.
Wouldn’t that feel amazing and reassuring to have this divine compass or direction guiding you forward? You can. You can receive your very own Your Year: Unveiled from the angels.
Last year, I was divinely guided to create an annual and monthly guidance system using my “Love Notes from The Divine” inspirational card deck as the guideposts.
The 13 topics and messages are 1 overall theme of the year and 12 monthly guiding words one for each month during the year. Your theme of the year could be your word of the year or work in conjunction with your word of the year. The theme is the “how or the way” you will navigate each day during the year.
Each month a unique guiding word unveils itself for your co-creating pleasure and guidance. Sound delicious? I invite you to find out more.
All information, content, and material is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.