Hello and happy January! Happy New Year and Happy New You! January is usually a time of embracing a clean slate, new opportunities, and resolutions galore; however, the angels ask us to treat ourselves better during 2022 by incorporating more self-care in our lives.
They’re urging us to embrace radical self-care each day during January. Self-care is essential, and it is not selfish nor is it optional. Think of it as a public service and a way to increase the level of love, joy, and peace in the world by treating yourself more compassionately and being a contagion for good.
One of my favorite quotes on the subject is by Cheryl Richardson, she says, What if the only resolution you made was to love yourself more? That is some radical self-care, and that’s where we are being led this month.
These loving self-care affirmations can help you enjoy the month of January and kick the new year into high gear as you radiate more love for yourself, your family, friends, and in turn, the world.
What is an affirmation?
It is a short, powerful statement used to shift our thoughts more positively. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day, and most of them are not pretty. Often, we are very critical of ourselves. We would never dream of talking to another the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day and recite these angel affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into our lives.
An affirmation only needs to feel about fifty percent true for it to resonate with you. Affirmations that begin with the words “I am” are incredibly powerful. Whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth.
Be vigilant with the thoughts you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you.
You can shift those thoughts with affirmations.
This month we’ll focus on self-care and self-love, one affirmation for each day in January.
- I start the new year off right by loving and appreciating myself.
- Today, I enjoy some rest and replenishment, which is excellent self-care.
- I give myself a few minutes of peace during my busy day.
- I remember that it is important to take care of myself and that it benefits all of my relationships.
- Unplugging from technology is an excellent idea, even if it’s for an hour or two.
- Counting my blessings is excellent self-care.
- Music is excellent self-care.
- Nature is a great way to cultivate self-care.
- Today, I say yes to me.
- Today, I remember to hydrate.
- Reading, watching, or listening to positive content is wonderful self-care.
- Connecting with a loving friend or family member is great self-care.
- Today, I indulge my inner child which is wonderful self-care.
- I enjoy a healthy and invigorating snack or meal.
- I give myself a big hug and treat myself with compassion.
- Today, I choose to lighten up and let ease guide my choices.
- Today, I allow myself to dream.
- Today, I seek wonder and beauty during my busy day.
- Today, I reach out to a friend, neighbor, or loved one.
- Today, I allow ease to guide my decisions.
- I place my hand on my heart, breathe deeply, and ask what message it has to share with me.
- Today, I celebrate a loving event or memory.
- Counting my blessings instead of worrying is excellent self-care.
- My body is a vessel, and I remember to fill my cup up with what I need before becoming depleted.
- Today, I make time to enjoy a hobby or favorite past-time.
- Being near a body of water is a great way to raise my vibration.
- Today, I allow myself to have some fun with childlike enthusiasm.
- Loving movement is great self-care.
- Today, I enjoy a special treat to delight my heart.
- Today, I allow myself the gift of stillness and tranquility.
- Today, I remember that laughter is excellent medicine.
I have a beautiful Self-Care Rituals gift for you to enhance your self-care journey. It is a pdf booklet with affirmations, inspirations, ideas, and tips to up-level your self-care routine or begin one. Get yours free in my shop NOW.
Picture receiving divine guidance similar to a road map, guide, or virtual GPS for the year 2022. Something divinely created just for you, dear heart, to help you co-create your best year ahead, each and every day.
Wouldn’t that feel amazing and reassuring to have this divine compass or direction guiding you forward? You can, and you can receive your very own Your Year: Unveiled from the Angels. Find out more HERE.
Connect with Janette Stuart on The Wellness Universe and walk away feeling better!
All information, content, and material is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.
The Wellness Universe is here to serve your best well-being. If you are experiencing anxiety, grief, overwhelm, guilt, anger, or seeking ways to cope and get help for stress, relationships, parenting, or any other issue during this challenging time, we have wonderful resources for you to connect with. Our WU Best Help members are offering reduced rates, sliding scale payment options, and even pro-bono sessions.
WU Best Help
I’m Janette, founder of Angel Angles which exists to spread more love, joy and peace into the world. Angel Angles also shares the Divine beauty which resides within us all. Helping us remember what beautiful, loving, amazing people we are and what a beautiful. loving world we live in.