Welcome to March! March is traditionally a month to focus on spring (or its promise), new growth, possibilities, and spring cleaning.
This March also marks one-year of the pandemic. We have all been affected, and our lives are forever changed because of it. If we’ve learned nothing else, we have been given the opportunity to value the gift of life for the precious commodity it is.
Continue to be extra gentle with yourself this month, dear hearts, especially when you may feel exhausted, disappointed, or overwhelmed. Pandemic fatigue is real. You may require more self-care than usual. Honor yourself, dear heart. You are worthy and deserving of exquisite self-care.
What is an affirmation?
Affirmations are a great way to honor yourself in this blessed way. Affirmations are wonderful nourishing tools that shift our consciousness, raise our vibration, and are truly transformational.
What is an affirmation? It is a short, powerful statement used to consciously affect your thoughts positively. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day, and most of them are not pretty. Often, we are very critical of ourselves. We would never dream of talking to another person the way we speak to ourselves through our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day to recite these angel affirmations to bring more goodness, grace, and nourishment into our lives.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate with you. Those that begin with the words “I am” are incredibly powerful. Whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth.
Be vigilant with the thoughts you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you. You can shift those thoughts with affirmations.
This month we’ll focus on self-care by nourishing your body, mind, and spirit; one affirmation for each day in March.
- I ease into March with a heart full of gratitude.
- Today, I explore possibilities and dreams.
- Today, I am vigilant with my thoughts and words.
- Today, I nourish my body, mind, and spirit with goodness.
- I allow myself to lighten up. Fun is on the agenda today.
- Today, I try something new which delights me.
- I take time to rest, renew, and restore myself. I am worthy and deserving of this self-care.
- I am on the lookout for beauty several times during the day.
- Today, I treat myself as a beloved.
- I look for ways to express love and gratitude to myself and others.
- I open my heart just a little wider and receive divine love.
- Today, I notice possibilities and synchronicities.
- I move to the beat of my inner child. I am free.
- I enjoy exquisite self-care today because I am worthy and deserving.
- I adjust easily to things beyond my control.
- Today, I radiate love, joy, and peace.
- I add some fun to my day.
- I make choices that increase my level of joy.
- I declutter an area of my life to enhance my peace of mind.
- Today, I enjoy it all.
- I enjoy time just for me.
- I am on the lookout for ways to cultivate joy.
- I remember today is a great day to let go.
- I remember that I am loved, supported, and protected always.
- Today, I move through my busy day with a heart full of gratitude.
- I indulge in some fun as I honor the gift of my life.
- I let the fresh air in to work its magic.
- Today is a fabulous day for self-care and self-love.
- I remember to allow myself stillness and tranquility.
- Today, I celebrate pleasure and delight.
- Today, I enjoy the glimmer of hope and let it grow and grow.
An emissary of joy
Joy has been a guidepost for me for many years. My title is Emissary of Joy. An emissary is one who is sent on a special mission, and mine is to cultivate, promote and exude joy: that’s my purpose. We are here to live a life of joy. Come on a four-week journey of joy with me beginning April 4. Find out more HERE.
To help you keep self-care in the forefront this month, enjoy my free, gorgeous self-care rituals journal to bring more love, joy, and peace into your life. My gift to you as an opt-in to my love letters from the angels. Get yours HERE.
All information, content, and material is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.
Live Online Event: 6 Tools for Happiness
Grab your free seat & learn 6 tools that allow you to experience more happiness!
Be one of the first 200 people to register and have a chance to win $1000+ of wellness gifts!
Live attendees win gifts & prizes!
I’m Janette, founder of Angel Angles which exists to spread more love, joy and peace into the world. Angel Angles also shares the Divine beauty which resides within us all. Helping us remember what beautiful, loving, amazing people we are and what a beautiful. loving world we live in.