Welcome to Angel Affirmations for October 2018 where WU World Changer Janette Stuart shares another 31 days worth of affirmations to help you shift from a negative to positive wellbeing.
Welcome to the month of October.
Here in the northern hemisphere, the changing fall colors, cooler days and longer nights herald the seasonal change and coming of winter and the holidays. Fall is a perfect time for more self-care, and affirmations are a wonderful way to shift your consciousness and raise your vibration.
What is an affirmation?
It is a short, powerful statement used to consciously affect your thoughts positively. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day, and most of them are not pretty. Often, we are very critical of ourselves. We would not dream of talking to another the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day during the month to recite these angel affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into our lives.
What makes these angel affirmations so special?
These messages are channeled from the Angels, just for you, dear one. Lovely, angelic guidance to raise your vibration and fill your heart with joy.
Can you invest one minute a day on yourself to consciously improve your thoughts and your life this month?
Can you afford not to? You will be astounded by the difference that reciting these angel affirmations will make in your life.
My friend prints out the list of affirmations and looks at each one as she begins her day. Some prefer to do their affirmations as the day is winding down. Any time or any place is perfect as you gift yourself the positive message of a daily angel affirmation.
Your invitation is to embrace this exercise of reciting an affirmation each day during October.
Doing so will help to positively transform your thoughts, and your life, for the better. If you are new to the practice of affirmations, welcome. If you are seasoned in this practice, may you be blessed as well, dear one.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate within you, dear one. By stating an affirmation, you are calling that intention to you using the powerful Law of Attraction. By speaking the affirmation out loud, it becomes even more powerful as you activate your throat chakra.
Affirmations that begin with the words “I am” are especially effective. Whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth.
Be vigilant with the statements you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you.
You can shift those thoughts with more energizing and empowering statements such as “I am getting the rest I need. I am taking time to replenish myself. I am good with money. I am excited about ‘…’” These slight shifts have a positive, transformative effect on the quality of your day and your life.
Let’s profoundly change the trajectory of our thoughts with these affirmations and continue making the year 2018 transformational with a powerful shift of consciousness benefitting you and the world.
Please join me in reciting, reflecting and/or pondering the list of 31 Angel Affirmations for October below. One angel affirmation for each day of October:
- I am provided for each and every day. Each day is a new beginning; a fresh start.
- I choose to begin the day with a grateful heart and realize I am very blessed, even in the midst of seeming chaos.
- Just as the seasons change, I, too, am affected by the rhythms of the Universe.
- I notice the bounty in my life and express gratitude often.
- Today, I lighten up and make room for fun as a way to cultivate joy.
- I am grateful for the gift of friendship and connection.
- I spend time in quiet reflection and tune in to inner wisdom and divine guidance.
- Today, I remember that “All is Well” and that I am supported, loved and protected every step of the way.
- I am on the lookout for blessings during my busy day.
- I celebrate love today in my life by reflecting on a past, present or future relationship with a loved one, friend or pet.
- I allow myself the gift of renewed creativity in my life and make something which delights my heart.
- Today, I enjoy the gift of music and raise my vibration.
- I am intentional with my desired outcome in all I do today.
- Today, I take sacred self-care measures to celebrate the gift of my life.
- As a new week begins, I am grateful for my many interests and responsibilities.
- Today, I pray for those in positions of authority; may they be blessed with wisdom, compassion, and empathy.
- Today, I celebrate my roots with a heart full of love.
- Today begins a new adventure, and I move forward in faith and trust.
- Today, I choose to move my precious body and celebrate the miracle of me.
- I take time for quiet reflection today.
- I am grateful for the gift of today and the possibilities it offers.
- Today, I figurately “roll up my sleeves” and take care of business.
- Today, I give myself grace for anything I think I should have done or didn’t do. I rejoice that I am divinely loved and supported.
- I enjoy the gift of the heavens: the sun, the moon, and the stars. I am one with all of creation.
- I decide I will enjoy the upcoming holiday and let ease and grace guide my choices.
- I enjoy the day and look for ways to add more fun.
- Today, I choose to remember life is sweet.
- Today, I allow some time just for me in my schedule. This self-care will enable me to move more joyously into the week ahead.
- Today, I choose to make my Monday marvelous.
- I am grateful for the seasonal changes in my world and enjoy the amazing beauty.
- Today, I embrace the treats of the day and minimize the tricks. I allow all to be fun; a great metaphor for my entire life.
If you have enjoyed these Angel Affirmations this year, perhaps you’d like to join in my online e-course entitled “Ignite Your Joy” beginning on October 15. This four-week journey of joy generation will delight your body, mind, and soul. It is a Monday-Friday jolt of joy, to light up your life.
See you back here this time next month for 30 Angel Affirmations for November 2018!