Hello and welcome to October. October is typically a month of enjoying fall in the Northern Hemisphere. I love fall; it’s my favorite season. The days are cooler and the nights longer. Ah, the beauty of the changing colors in nature and pumpkin-spiced everything. Can you smell the scent of cinnamon, cloves, and ginger in the air?
This month our angel affirmations will encourage us to trust and feel supported. We are a multi-faceted being made up of body, mind, and spirit, and we are enough just as we are, and reciting affirmations can benefit us tremendously.
What is an affirmation?
It is a short, powerful statement used to raise our vibration consciously. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts daily, most of which are not pretty. Often, we are pretty critical of ourselves. We would never dream of talking to another the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me daily to recite these angel affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into our lives.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate with you. Affirmations that begin with the words “I am” are incredibly powerful, and whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth.
Be vigilant with the thoughts you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you call more of that low energy toward you.
You can shift those thoughts with affirmations.
This month we will focus on celebrating fall and honoring our enoughness by reciting, reflecting, or pondering the list below.
- Today is a great day to focus on what brings me joy.
- I enjoy nature as a self-care prescription.
- I look for the good in my travels.
- Today, I trust that I am enough just as I am.
- I open my heart just a little wider and easily allow more goodness and grace inside.
- I cultivate stillness in my life to benefit my peace of mind.
- Today is a great day to try something new.
- I enjoy something that brings me joy.
- I prioritize self-care because I am worthy and deserving.
- I remember that I am loved, supported, and protected always.
- I remember to drench myself in love. I am a beloved child of the Divine.
- I enjoy being creative.
- I remember to breathe deeply, which blesses every cell of my body with life-giving oxygen.
- I trust that The Universe has my back.
- I trust in the process that I am where I need to be.
- I listen to my inner child as an act of self-care.
- I seek peace and serenity by tending to my spirit during my busy day.
- I trust my inner wisdom and listen to my heart.
- I enjoy a bit of fun during my busy day. I remember laughter is a beautiful gift.
- Today, I radiate peace.
- I honor the Divinity in my life.
- I take time to notice the wonder of nature during my busy day.
- I look to nature as a healing balm for body, mind, and spirit.
- I indulge in self-care, which protects my peace of mind.
- I honor my body with loving movement, nourishing foods, and beverages.
- I celebrate a recent accomplishment because I am worth it.
- Today, I seek peaceful solutions in all situations.
- I choose to eat nourishing foods that fuel my precious body. My vitality soars.
- I celebrate life by letting my heart guide the way.
- I take time for the dreams and desires of my heart.
- I allow my inner child to flourish as I remember that life is meant to be a joy.
Thank you for enjoying our monthly angel affirmations. Have you ever wondered what a 1:1 angel reading would be like for you? Angels are God’s messengers and are pure, unconditional love. Their messages are uplifting, inspiring, beautiful, and customized just for you. I’d be honored to provide this service for you to gain clarity and connect to the divine wisdom of the angels. Find out more HERE.
To assist you in keeping self-care at the forefront this month, enjoy this gorgeous self-care rituals journal to bring more love, joy, and peace into your life. My gift to you from the angels, get yours HERE.
Connect with Janette on The Wellness Universe.
All information, content, and material are for informational purposes only and are not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.
The Wellness Universe welcomes you to our Mid-Week Reset Meditation led by Leah Skurdal, Intuitive Wellness Guide.
Our group meditation is live every 1st and 3rd Wednesday. Sign up here:
Self-development, self-care, and inspirational classes and sessions by Wellness Universe World Changer instructors who support your total well-being.
The Wellness Universe is here to serve your best well-being. If you are experiencing anxiety, grief, overwhelm, guilt, anger, or seeking ways to cope and get help for stress, relationships, parenting, or any other issue during this challenging time, we have wonderful resources for you to connect with. Our WU Best Help members are offering reduced rates, sliding scale payment options, and even pro-bono sessions. WU Best Help
I’m Janette, founder of Angel Angles which exists to spread more love, joy and peace into the world. Angel Angles also shares the Divine beauty which resides within us all. Helping us remember what beautiful, loving, amazing people we are and what a beautiful. loving world we live in.