A popping sound followed by searing pain in my throbbing ankle made me feel nauseous. That didn’t sound good! Lying on the ground, I berated myself for mis-stepping while playing with my little children in the backyard. My first thought included a declaration and prayer. I do not have time to be injured now. I do not choose the inconvenience of a sprained or broken ankle. I choose a strong and healthy ankle. After the kids helped me crawl inside to the sofa, I applied arnica, ice, compression, elevation, and drank several glasses of an anti-inflammatory juice.
As I lay on the sofa, I asked the kids to join me in focusing healing energy to my ankle so that it would heal quickly. That evening, a friend showered my ankle with divine healing love energy. All of the healing energy complemented and enhanced the physical remedies I used, and my ankle did heal quickly, easily, and gracefully.
Tune In To Your Inner Healer
Have you tuned in to your inner healer? Have you had the experience of connecting to healing energy either through yourself or through another person serving as the conduit of healing? What sensations did you notice in your body?
You can use your creative power to connect with your inner healer and, through divine love, allow your body to heal itself.
When you plug into divine love energy,
you plug into the creative force of the universe.
Try the following creative visualizations to connect to your inner healer.
Heart Wisdom Exercise
- Pause and take a breath. Take another breath, counting to four as you inhale and counting to eight as you exhale.
- Focus your attention on your heart. Imagine you are breathing in and out through a nose in the center of your chest. Place your hand on your chest if it helps you focus on your heart.
- Notice something beautiful, a color, the wind blowing through the treetops, a happy memory, something that enhances your feeling of well-being.
- Focus your attention behind your physical heart in front of your spine. Imagine there are French doors opening inward to the center of your being. Imagine that through this doorway you connect to your Soul, and from Soul to God the Infinite. Breathe. The place of Soul connected to God the Infinite knows infinite love, harmony, peace, joy, freedom, and abundance. Breathe.
- Stay here breathing in Soul’s love for a few minutes. Notice how you feel when you return to your regular awareness.
As you sleep and wake, energize your immune system and flood your body with healing.
Divine Love Healing
- Connect to your heart, then focus your awareness behind your physical heart in front of your spine.
- Imagine a doorway opening inward to the center of your being where you connect to Soul and from Soul to God the Infinite, Divine Love.
- See and feel divine love energy flowing through your heart like a fountain.
- Let your divine love-infused awareness wash over every organ in your body one by one. Notice which organs soak up divine love.
- Focus the flow of divine love through each of the body systems one-by-one: immune system, endocrine system, digestive system, respiratory system, circulatory system, musculoskeletal system. Notice which system basks in this glow.
- Imagine a path of divine love and light flowing to the rest of your day.
You can listen to this six-minute guided meditation and bless your inner healer with divine love.
You might notice occasionally that you feel depleted after being in a crowded environment. Try this visualization to clear your energy field and claim your sovereign energetic space.
Energy Field Clearing
- Focus on your heart, behind your heart in front of your spine, through the doorway to Soul and from Soul to God the Infinite.
- Allow the divine love of God the Infinite to flow through you and surround you like a bubble.
- Imagine that the energy field around your body is becoming lighter as is infused with divine love.
- Notice any dark spaces in your energy field that might be someone else’s energy intruding on your space.
- Imagine that you are pushing any dark space outside of your energy bubble.
- Imagine that any dark energy dissipates in the light of divine love pouring through you.
Your imagination is a powerful tool. Use it well. You get what you focus on. If you focus on darkness and fear, you increase the power of fear in your life. As you focus on being surrounded by and increasing divine love and divine light in your life, you increase the power of goodness in your life. You become a stronger force for good and a stronger instrument of divine peace.
If you would like support and encouragement in connecting to your inner healer, check out my upcoming programs on my WU Profile page HERE.
Everything Is Energy
Everything exists as energy before it becomes physical. Sometimes your anxiety is not totally your own because you have been influenced by other people’s energy fields that have bumped into yours. This is a normal state that most people encounter. Children would have fewer problems with bullying in schools if they were taught how to claim their sovereign energy field.
You can clear your energy field, and teach your children to clear theirs, in a brief meditation every day like taking a quick shower. Connecting to your inner healer will help keep your physical, emotional, and mental energy uncluttered and aligned with your inner calm and joy.
In next month’s Seeking Serenity, we will focus on increasing your EQ, Emotional Intelligence.
(This article is excerpted from Seeking Serenity: How to Find Your Inner Calm and Joy, by Leah Skurdal and is available on Amazon.)
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes and may complement but does not replace professional medical advice or treatment. Consult your medical practitioners if you have concerns or questions about your specific health situation.
Connect with Leah Skurdal on The Wellness Universe and Walk Away Feeling Better!
All information, content, and material is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.
An Amazon #1 Best Seller! The Wellness Universe Guide to Complete Self-Care 25 Tools to Achieve Anything is the book that just might change everything for you. It’s like having 25 expert coaches rolled into one, each teaching you a practice or tool to help you achieve your goals. You’ll find techniques for mind, body, spirit, and soul. You’ll enjoy a multitude of topics and modalities that will assist with better sleep, spiritual magnificence, mindset mastery, enhanced intuition, balanced nutrition, and peak performance in every area of your life.
Both e-Book & Paperback are available.
The Wellness Universe invites you to SoulTreat Wellness Retreat for Mind, Body, and Spirit. Imagine yourself and your friends in the picturesque Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina for self-care workshops, talks, and one-on-one experiences with wellness experts from around the globe this October.
Release what no longer serves you. Reset your mind, body, and soul.
www.WUSoulTreat.com – Savings Going on Now!
Leah Skurdal guides people to up-level their stress resilience to improve relationships. Leah shares intuitive insights in private Energy Healing to address the roots of disharmony. As an inspirational speaker and published author, Leah offers lively classes, experiential workshops, and keynotes.