Welcome to February! February is traditionally a month when we focus on others’ love, especially on Valentine’s Day. The angels urge us to focus on love, joy, and peace this month, especially self-love, including self-care practices.
Dear hearts, continue to be extra gentle with yourself this month especially when you may feel exhausted, disappointed, or overwhelmed. You will require more self-care than usual. Honor yourself, dear hearts. You are worthy and deserving of this exquisite self-care.
Affirmations are great to honor yourself in this blessed way. They are wonderful nourishing tools that shift our consciousness, raise our vibration, and are truly transformational.
How can we love ourselves more? How about if we focus on treating ourselves more gently? The angel’s prescription for the month is gentler self-talk, more self-love, and less criticism.
We can shift the mean voice inside that tells us we aren’t good enough, smart enough, thin enough and use a gentler, more loving self-talk voice. What voice do you use to talk to puppies, kitties, and babies? Could you allow yourself that loving, sing-song voice to love and encourage yourself this month, dear heart? Affirmations are beautiful ways to enhance your self-worth.
What is an affirmation? It is a short, powerful statement used to consciously affect your thoughts positively. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day, and most of them are not pretty. Often, we are very critical of ourselves. We would never dream of talking to another person the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue.
I invite you to join me each day to recite these angel affirmations to bring more goodness, grace, and self-love into our lives.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate with you. Those that begin with the words “I am” are incredibly powerful. Whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth.
Be vigilant with the thoughts you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energetic vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you. You can shift those thoughts with affirmations.
This month we’ll focus on self-care by nourishing your body, mind, and spirit; one affirmation for each day in February.
- I ease into February by acknowledging and embracing my worth.
- Today, I speak to myself lovingly and tenderly.
- Today, I am on the lookout for joy in my day.
- Today, I celebrate a loved one in my life.
- I allow myself to experience fun and lightheartedness in my day.
- I take time to breathe in peace several times during my busy day.
- I embrace the healing power of nature, which includes plants, animals, and beloved pets.
- Today, I treat myself as a beloved.
- I look for ways to express love and gratitude to myself and others.
- I open my heart just a little wider and receive divine love.
- Today, I notice possibilities and synchronicities.
- I enjoy some fun in my day.
- Today, I radiate love, joy, and peace.
- I remember today is a great day for rest and renewal.
- Today, I count and share my blessings.
- I am on the lookout for ways to cultivate joy.
- I remember today is a great day to let go.
- I remember that I am loved, supported, and protected always.
- I indulge in some fun as I honor the gift of my life.
- Today, I move through my busy day with a heart full of gratitude.
- Today is a fabulous day for self-care and self-love.
- I remember to allow myself stillness and tranquility.
- Today, I celebrate pleasure and delight.
- Today, I embrace the gift of heartfelt connections.
- I look for ways to include more loving movement in my day.
- Today, I radiate peace.
- Today, I march to the beat of my inner brilliance.
- Today, I seek peace and serenity by tending to my spirit.
To help you keep self-care in the forefront this month, enjoy my free, gorgeous self-care rituals journal to bring more love, joy, and peace into your life. My gift to you as an opt-in to my love letters from the angels. Get yours HERE.
Here’s another treat for your co-creation pleasure. Picture receiving divine guidance similar to a road map, guide, or virtual GPS for 2021. Something divinely created just for you, dear heart, to help you co-create your best year ahead, each and every day.
Wouldn’t that feel amazing and reassuring to have this divine compass or direction guiding you forward? You can. You can receive your very own Your Year: Unveiled from the angels.
Last year, I was divinely guided to create an annual and monthly guidance system using my “Love Notes from The Divine” inspirational card deck as guideposts.
The 13 topics and messages are one overall theme for the year and 12 monthly guiding words one for each month of the year. Your theme could be your word of the year or work in conjunction with your word of the year. The theme is the “how” or “the way” you will navigate each day during the year.
Each month a unique guiding word unveils itself for your co-creating pleasure and guidance. Sound delicious? Find out more HERE.
All information, content, and material is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.