Hello and happy February! During February, the world focuses on Valentine\’s Day, finding and celebrating “the one,” and today, the angels are urging us to love ourselves first. They want to assure us that we are worthy and deserving of excellent self-care and self-love. By treating ourselves with love, compassion, and kindness, we benefit every area of our lives.
They\’re urging us once more to embrace radical self-care each day during February. After the last two years, they implore us that self-care is essential and not selfish or optional. Think of it as a public service and a way to increase the level of love, joy, and peace in the world by treating yourself more compassionately and being a contagion for good. These loving self-care affirmations can help you enjoy the month of February as they enhance every area of your life as you radiate more love for yourself, your family, friends, and in turn, the world.
What is an affirmation?
It is a short, powerful statement used to shift our thoughts and raise our vibration positively. We have an estimated 50,000 ideas a day, and most of them are not pretty. Often, we are very critical of ourselves. We would never dream of talking to another the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day to recite these angel affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into your lives.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate with you. Affirmations that begin with the words “I am” are potent, and whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth.
Be vigilant with the thoughts you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you.
Here are our Angel Affirmations for the month.
- I choose to love and appreciate myself more this month.
- Forgiveness is a gift I give to myself.
- My vulnerability and authenticity are strengths.
- I embrace my creativity in all I do today.
- As I relinquish control, I can more easily “go with the flow.”
- Today, I look upon myself and others from a place of compassion.
- I view myself with loving acceptance.
- Today, I release the stigma of perfection.
- Today, I allow divine creativity to flow through me.
- Today, I generate an illuminated end result.
- Today, I remember fun is excellent self-care as I enjoy something that makes me happy.
- I remember to prioritize time for self-care in my busy day.
- I am grateful for this precious vessel, this body that houses my soul.
- Today, I treat myself with loving care and enjoy the day.
- I am worthy and deserving of tending to myself.
- I allow myself to receive easily and effortlessly with a heart full of gratitude.
- I treat myself with great respect and dignity.
- I know that by taking good care of myself, I can better navigate all areas of my life.
- I fuel myself with nourishing foods and beverages.
- I get the rest I need.
- I am careful about who, what, and where I spend my time and energy.
- I say yes only when it feels right. I honor my boundaries.
- I allow myself to say no to protect my peace of mind.
- Today, I indulge in laughter, a healing balm for me and others.
- It\’s Fun Friday, and I enjoy something delightful to boost my health, vitality, and spirits.
- Decluttering is great self-care, and I release things that no longer serve me and my highest good.
- Today is my Self-Care Sunday, and I celebrate it easily and joyously.
- I find time to lighten up and enjoy myself during my busy day.
Treat yourself to a beautiful Self-Care Rituals gift to enhance your self-care journey. It is a pdf booklet with affirmations, inspirations, ideas, and tips to up-level your self-care routine or begin one. Get yours free in my shop NOW.
Picture receiving divine guidance similar to a road map, guide, or virtual GPS for the year 2022. Something divinely created just for you, dear heart, to help you co-create your best year ahead, each and every day.
Wouldn\’t that feel amazing and reassuring to have this divine compass or direction guiding you forward? You can receive your very own Your Year: Unveiled From the Angels. Find out more HERE.
Connect with Janette Stuart on The Wellness Universe and walk away feeling better!
All information, content, and material is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.
Self-development, self-care, and inspirational classes and sessions by Wellness Universe World Changer instructors who support your total well-being.
The Wellness Universe is here to serve your best well-being. If you are experiencing anxiety, grief, overwhelm, guilt, anger, or seeking ways to cope and get help for stress, relationships, parenting, or any other issue during this challenging time, we have wonderful resources for you to connect with. Our WU Best Help members are offering reduced rates, sliding scale payment options, and even pro-bono sessions.
WU Best Help
I’m Janette, founder of Angel Angles which exists to spread more love, joy and peace into the world. Angel Angles also shares the Divine beauty which resides within us all. Helping us remember what beautiful, loving, amazing people we are and what a beautiful. loving world we live in.