Welcome to April!
April is traditionally a month when we focus on Easter and delight in nature, unfurling her beauty after the long winter season.
We are ready to play and frolic outdoors after being indoors for so long. Take advantage of the warming sunshine and the beauty everywhere.
Remember to treat yourself well, which includes positive and loving self-talk. Affirmations can boost your inner dialogue.
What is an affirmation?
It is a short, powerful statement used to consciously affect your thoughts positively. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day, and most of them are not pretty. Often, we are very critical of ourselves. We would never dream of talking to another person the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day to recite these angel affirmations to bring more goodness, grace, and nourishment into our lives.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate with you. Affirmations that begin with the words “I am” are incredibly powerful. Whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth.
Be vigilant with the thoughts you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you.
You can shift those thoughts with affirmations.
This month we’ll focus on self-care by nourishing your body, mind, and spirit; one affirmation for each day in April.
- Today, I allow myself to be silly and have some fun.
- Today, I explore the beauty in my world.
- Today, my self-talk is loving and kind.
- Today, I enjoy traditions and celebrate my faith.
- As I begin the new week, I allow joy to guide my choices.
- Today, I try something new which delights me.
- Today, I choose to shine my unique light in the world.
- I communicate easily, clearly, and lovingly.
- I allow myself the gift of fun often during the day.
- Today I make lemonade from lemons.
- I take time to rest, renew, and restore myself. I am worthy and deserving of this self-care.
- I am on the lookout for beauty several times during the day.
- Today, I remember I am doing the best I can.
- I look for ways to express love and gratitude to myself and others.
- I open my heart just a little wider and receive divine love.
- Today, I notice possibilities and synchronicities.
- I remember to breathe during my busy day.
- I enjoy exquisite self-care today because I am worthy and deserving.
- I am capable. I exude inner strength and confidence.
- Today, I radiate love, joy, and peace.
- I choose to honor the gift of my life.
- I make choices that increase my level of joy.
- I declutter to enhance my peace of mind.
- Today, I enjoy it all.
- I enjoy time just for me.
- I am on the lookout for ways to cultivate joy.
- I remember today is a great day to let go.
- I remember that I am loved, supported, and protected always.
- Today, I move through my busy day with a heart full of gratitude.
- I indulge in some fun as I honor the gift of my life.
My friend, Pam Bohlken, and I are hosting a free, online Holistic Healing and Happiness Summit May 1-7, 2021. Fourteen Expert Presenters, 14 Great Topics to enhance your health and happiness. Find out more NOW.
To help you keep self-care in the forefront this month, enjoy my free, gorgeous self-care rituals journal to bring more love, joy, and peace into your life. My gift to you as an opt-in to my love letters from the angels. Get yours HERE.
All information, content, and material is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.
The Wellness Universe invites you to SoulTreat Wellness Retreat for Mind, Body, and Spirit. Imagine yourself and your friends in the picturesque Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina for self-care workshops, talks, and one-on-one experiences with wellness experts from around the globe this October.
Release what no longer serves you. Reset your mind, body, and soul.
www.WUSoulTreat.com – Savings Going on Now