Hello and happy April! March winds, and April showers, bring many May flowers. You may remember that poem from childhood.
This month the angels want to shower us with goodness and grace. They remind us that they are always near, just a breath away, and ready to assist us when we ask.
Affirmations are a great way to positively impact our day and focus on goodness and grace.
What is an affirmation?
It is a short, powerful statement used to shift our thoughts more positively. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day, and most of them are not pretty. Often, we are very critical of ourselves. We would never dream of talking to another the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day and recite these angel affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into our lives.
An affirmation only needs to feel about fifty percent true for it to resonate with you. Affirmations that begin with the words “I am” are incredibly powerful. Whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth.
Be vigilant with the thoughts you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you.
You can shift those negative thoughts with affirmations.
This month we’ll focus on goodness and grace, one affirmation for each day in April.
- As I begin the month, I open to receive angelic goodness and grace each day.
- I’m on the lookout for goodness and grace which is excellent self-care because I’m worth it.
- Today, I enjoy connecting with others and seeing the goodness and grace within.
- I look for goodness in my day.
- I am grateful for the good and caring relationships in my life.
- I am grateful for the gift of my life and my talents.
- Today is a good Friday.
- Today, I look for new adventures of goodness and grace.
- I remember that self-care is important and it benefits all of my relationships.
- I remember there is always something to appreciate.
- Today, I spend some time in quiet contemplation and know and trust that clarity is mine.
- I enjoy the beauty of the natural world.
- Today, I try something new.
- Today, I remember my angels are only a breath away, and ask for their help when needed.
- Today, I look for something to celebrate.
- Today, I prioritize myself; this is excellent self-care.
- Today, I enjoy a special treat.
- Today, I savor goodness and grace in its many forms in my life.
- Today, I show kindness to another which blesses us both.
- Today, I view myself through the lens of love and compassion.
- Today, adventure awaits.
- Today, I remember to breathe. Ah, that feels so good.
- Today, I let goodness and grace guide my choices which is excellent self-care.
- Today, I remember there is so much goodness surrounding me.
- Today, I seek wonder and beauty as I move through my day.
- Today, I look for miracles because they are there; big and small.
- Today, I give myself and others grace.
- I place my hand on my heart, breathe deeply, and ask what goodness it has to share with me.
- Today, I have some fun with my community of family or friends.
- My body is a sacred vessel, and I remember to fill my cup with what I need. I am worth it.
Ready to Live Life Better? We’re focusing on Stillness in April. Check out our Well-Being for ME in Twenty Twenty-Three which is a year-long journey of self-discovery that will positively impact your life to live life better through peace, love, joy, and ease and includes 98 affirmation cards, journaling prompts, practices, tips and so much more. Learn more HERE.
Need more positivity and are on Facebook? We focus on Gratitude, Love, Appreciation, and Delight/Devotion enjoy free weekly mini-angel readings and free events to inspire and uplift you. Visit Angel Circle of Gratitude NOW.
Connect with Janette on The Wellness Universe.
All information, content, and material are for informational purposes only and are not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move, or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.
The Wellness Universe welcomes Linda Dieffenbach, Healing Arts Practitioner & Coach, in partnership with Wellness for All programming for her 12-session course, “Your Transformational Healing Journey: Heal Your Chakras. Heal Your Life.”
Register today prior to the LIVE launch: https://bit.ly/HealYourChakraswLindaD
With over 250 independent reviews see how our self-care books are helping thousands of people around the world. Digital and paperback books are available now.
Connect to the people that help you live your best life: The Wellness Universe
I’m Janette, founder of Angel Angles which exists to spread more love, joy and peace into the world. Angel Angles also shares the Divine beauty which resides within us all. Helping us remember what beautiful, loving, amazing people we are and what a beautiful. loving world we live in.