Welcome to Angel Affirmations for November 2019 with WU World Changer Janette Stuart, as she shares another 30 days\’ worth of affirmations to help you shift towards a happy, healthy and positive well-being.
Welcome to the month of November; a wonderful month to focus on appreciation and gratitude. It’s also a perfect time for more self-care. Affirmations are wonderful self-care tools that shift your consciousness and raise your vibration. Affirmations are truly transformational.
The longer nights of November beckon us to spend more time at home, so indulge in some well-deserved self-care this month, dear one. This month in the United States, we celebrate Thanksgiving. Last month, our friends to the north in Canada celebrated their Thanksgiving Day. I wish you a month full of love, appreciation, and gratitude.
What Is an Affirmation?
They are short, powerful statements used to consciously affect your thoughts in a positive way. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day and most of them are not pretty. Often we are very critical of ourselves and we would never dream of talking to others the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day during the month to recite these Angel Affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into our lives.
What Makes These Affirmations So Special?
These powerful statements are channeled-messages from the Angels just for you, Dear One. They offer lovely Angelic Guidance to raise your vibration and fill your heart with joy.
Can you invest one minute a day on yourself to consciously improve your thoughts and your life this month? Perhaps a better question is, can you afford not to? You will be astounded at the difference that comes into your life from reciting these Angel Affirmations.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate within you, Dear One. By stating an affirmation, you are calling that intention to you using the powerful Law of Attraction. By speaking the affirmation out loud, it becomes even more powerful as you activate your Throat Chakra.
Affirmations that begin with the words “I am,” are especially powerful.
Whatever follows “I am” statements, becomes your truth. Be vigilant with the statements you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you.
You can shift those thoughts with more energizing and empowering statements such as, “I am getting the rest I need. I am taking time to replenish myself. I am good with money. I am excited about…”. These slight shifts have positive and transformative effects on the quality of your day and overall life.
A friend of mine used the Angel Affirmations during the month of June to journal and to list her gratitude daily. I love that idea and may even employ her strategy myself.
Your invitation is to embrace this exercise of reciting an affirmation each day during the month of November.
Doing this will help to positively transform your thoughts and your life; for the better. If you are new to the practice of affirmations, welcome. If you are seasoned in this practice, may you be blessed as well, Dear One.
Let’s profoundly change the trajectory of our thoughts with these affirmations and make the rest of this year transformational with a powerful shift of consciousness benefiting you and the world. There is magic in reciting affirmations out loud and I offer this for you to repeat: “I am a brilliant being. I am a brilliant being. I AM A BRILLIANT BEING.”
Please join me in reciting, reflecting and pondering the list of 30 Angel Affirmations for November 2019 below. One affirmation for each day of the month of November:
- I am worthy and deserving of every good thing flowing to me now.
- I am grateful for the gift of today.
- Today, I delight in the gift of music.
- I begin the week with a grateful heart.
- I am grateful for the freedom in my life.
- I am grateful for the cherished memories I have in my life.
- I am capable in so many areas of my life. I ask for help, when needed, without guilt or shame.
- I am grateful for the things which ignite my joy.
- I am enough. I do enough. I am worthy of every blessing in my life.
- I am grateful for the young people in my life.
- I remember life is sweet.
- Today, I allow myself to be more loving and boy does it feel wonderful.
- I cherish my inner child today. What is she/he craving?
- I give myself loving attention during my busy day.
- I enjoy fun in my day – even if only for a few moments. It is so good for me.
- I begin the day with a heart full of gratitude.
- Today, I graciously delight in self-care measures.
- I take time to express gratitude toward myself.
- I take time to express gratitude toward others.
- I take time to express gratitude for my health.
- Today, I take time to honor myself and my accomplishments.
- Today, I find time to play, with a sense of childlike wonder.
- Today, I embrace the beauty of creation. I live in a beautiful world.
- Today, I make time for peace and quiet during the course of my busy day.
- Today, I embrace kindness for myself and others.
- Today, I express gratitude for a friend or loved one.
- I am grateful for the gift of my body and my health.
- I am grateful for the many blessings in my life with an attitude of joyous Thanksgiving.
- Today, I take time to rest.
- I rejoice in the gift of today and the experiences of this month with a heart full of gratitude.
If you are looking for more loving, inspiring and encouraging messages to bless your heart daily, come visit and like my Angel Angles with Janette Stuart Facebook page and view these Angel Affirmations as a daily beautiful post.
You deserve a SoulTreat! Join 33+ amazing WU World-Changers for feel-good workshops, talks, and a SoulTreat Fair. Learn more and get your tickets here: https://wusoultreat.com
Find great products and services for your well-being from members of The Wellness Universe!
I’m Janette, founder of Angel Angles which exists to spread more love, joy and peace into the world. Angel Angles also shares the Divine beauty which resides within us all. Helping us remember what beautiful, loving, amazing people we are and what a beautiful. loving world we live in.