We will steep in the essence of goodness and grace this month as we nourish a thankful heart. Gratitude is a magic elixir to eliminate stress, worry, or anxiety. Affirmations help raise our vibration and are excellent tools for transformation.
What is an affirmation?
It is a short, powerful statement used to consciously affect your thoughts in a positive way. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day and most of them are not pretty. Often, we are very critical of ourselves. We would never dream of talking to another the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day during the month to recite these angel affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into our lives.
What makes these affirmations so special? They are channeled messages from the Angels just for you, dear one. Lovely, angelic guidance to raise your vibration and fill your heart with joy.
Can you invest one minute a day in yourself to consciously improve your thoughts and your life this month? Can you afford not to? You will be astounded at the difference reciting these angel affirmations will make in your life.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate within you, dear one. By stating an affirmation, you are calling that intention to you using the powerful Law of Attraction. By speaking the affirmation out loud, it becomes even more powerful as you activate your throat chakra.
Affirmations that begin with the words “I am” are especially powerful. Whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth. Be vigilant with the statements you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you.
You can shift those thoughts with more energizing and empowering statements such as “I am getting the rest I need. I am taking time to replenish myself. I am good with money. I am excited about…” These slight shifts have a positive, transformative effect on the quality of your day and your life.
Your invitation is to embrace this exercise of reciting an affirmation each day during November. Doing so will help to positively transform your thoughts, and your life, for the better. If you are new to the practice of affirmations, welcome. If you are seasoned in this practice, may you be blessed as well, dear one.
Please join me in reciting, reflecting, or pondering the list below; one affirmation each day for the month of November.
- I welcome the gift of the new month with a heart full of gratitude.
- I gift myself a bit of fun during my busy day.
- I am grateful for the gift of my life.
- Today, I make time to count my blessings.
- I enjoy the gift of friends with a heart full of gratitude.
- Today, I allow myself the gift of self-care.
- I am capable of many things and honor myself.
- Today, I embrace infinite possibilities.
- I am learning that life is always working out for me.
- I make time for the loved ones in my life.
- Today, I make time to nurture loving relationships.
- Today, I remember laughter is wonderful medicine for body, mind, and soul.
- Today, I delight in rest and rejuvenation with a heart full of gratitude.
- I embrace the mantra that “All is well” and repeat it several times during my busy day.
- Today, I enjoy whole, beautiful foods.
- Today, I stand firmly in my personal power and radiate joy.
- I am a beacon of hope and light in the world.
- Today, I remember to breathe and luxuriate in the gift of life.
- Today, I spend time outdoors or imagine doing so.
- I remember Sunday is a great day for self-care.
- I am a good steward of my finances.
- Today, I enjoy a special treat to delight my inner child.
- Today, I allow goodness and grace to find and envelope me.
- I allow gratitude to permeate every cell in my body. I radiate love.
- I am supported, protected, and loved by The Divine.
- Today, I make time for a little fun in my day.
- Today, I prioritize self-care.
- Today, I celebrate my accomplishments.
- Today, I find time for divine connection.
- I take good care of myself. I treat myself as a beloved.
Ready to Live Life Better in 2023? Check out our Well-Being for ME in Twenty Twenty-Three which is a year-long journey of self-discovery that will positively impact your life to live life better through peace, love, joy, and ease and includes 98 affirmation cards, journaling prompts, practices, tips and so much more. Learn more HERE.
Want to uplevel your gratitude practice? Come join my free 30-day Gratitude Challenge on Facebook during November. Visit Angel Circle of Gratitude NOW.
connect with Janette on The Wellness Universe.
All information, content, and material are for informational purposes only and are not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.
The Wellness Universe introduces you to Dr. Lynn Anderson Ph. D, ND, Holistic Health Expert Leader, Author, and Speaker in partnership with The Wellness Universe, Wellness for All programming instructing her live virtual flex course: HEALTH You Are What and How You Eat
Catch the recorded session(s) and be sure to join the next LIVE class!
Register today: https://bit.ly/HEALTHDrLynn
Self-development, self-care, and inspirational classes and sessions by Wellness Universe World Changer instructors who support your total well-being.
The Wellness Universe is here to serve your best well-being. If you are experiencing anxiety, grief, overwhelm, guilt, anger, or seeking ways to cope and get help for stress, relationships, parenting, or any other issue during this challenging time, we have wonderful resources for you to connect with. Our WU Best Help members are offering reduced rates, sliding scale payment options, and even pro-bono sessions. WU Best Help
I’m Janette, founder of Angel Angles which exists to spread more love, joy and peace into the world. Angel Angles also shares the Divine beauty which resides within us all. Helping us remember what beautiful, loving, amazing people we are and what a beautiful. loving world we live in.