The other day, a friend of mine was on her way to work when a car ran into her, totaling her car.
She escaped without injury but found herself needing to replace her car. Like me, my friend believes that nothing happens by accident, and everything that we experience has some meaning. So, she did her soul searching and couldn’t come up with any emotional triggers that would have caused her to subconsciously create the experience.
Instead of worrying that insurance would not cover the expense of replacing her car, or that she would not find a replacement car she could afford, she went about her business.
A week later, she joyfully posted a picture of her new car, complete with bells and whistles missing on her older car, along with her favorite affirmation, “everything always works out for me!”
Whether you couple your daily affirmations with your connection to the Divine, or you choose to use the power of your own thoughts to create your experience, I am happy to share with you my favorite affirmations that have assisted me, and others close to me, in supercharging their earthly experience.
Bottom line is, no matter what your belief system, your thoughts contribute to your life experiences.
Many spiritual texts confirm this statement and science also backs this up with many controlled experiments showing that our focus and our thoughts change the outcome of countless events.
Look at the following list of affirmations and choose the way you will incorporate them into your daily life. You might choose just one and say it every day for the next month. You might focus on a different one every day. You might write down your favorite affirmation on post-it notes that you place in significant locations to remind you of your thoughts and words.
Say them out loud as often as you can!
Spoken words have power! However, there are times when it will not be appropriate to say your affirmations out loud, so you are welcome to think them as much as you can. If you meditate, you could use one or more of them as a mantra. You could put them to a favorite tune and sing them! You could chant them, you can create a ritual and incorporate them into the ritual.
Without further ado, I will share with you a list of thirty of my favorite affirmations! Think, say, write, repeat!!
Here are 30 Positive Affirmations for June:
- Everything always works out for me! (thank you, Tonja and Abraham-Hicks)
- I love and approve of myself. (thank you, Louise Hay)
- I am open and receptive to change.
- I joyfully create the life of my dreams.
- Everything I need to know is revealed to me.
- I am abundant in every way.
- Prosperity hunts me down and overtakes me!
- I am the recipient of every good and perfect experience.
- I am surrounded by people who love and appreciate me.
- I have everything I need to perform every activity that presents itself to me.
- Every experience is an opportunity for growth.
- It is easy for me to manifest my desires.
- Life is one joyful experience after another!
- I am easily able to achieve and maintain my perfect weight.
- I am a money magnet!
- When the unexpected happens, I have the ability to remain calm.
- I react with logic and remain in control of my emotions
- I am able to remember important details.
- With love, I release everything that is no longer in my best interests.
- I am open and receptive to positive experiences.
- It is easy for me to create positive life changes.
- I easily manifest… (fill in the blank!)
- Life is full of wonderful surprises!
- I am surrounded by supportive friends and acquaintances.
- I have everything I need or desire.
- Life is a series of joyful experiences!
- I work in a peaceful and supportive environment.
- I am appreciated for my contributions.
- I am safe and protected, always.
- I am a magnet for every good and perfect gift from the Divine.
Wishing you a happy month ahead and may wonderful experiences fill your life with joy and ease!
Do you have any positive affirmations for June that were not mentioned above? Please share them with us in the comments section below!