Welcome to Angel Affirmations for August 2020 with WU World Changer Janette Stuart, as she shares another 31 days’ worth of affirmations to help you shift towards a happy, healthy, and positive well-being.
Welcome to August. The unsteadiness of the past several months has taken an enormous toll on our energy. Continue to be extra gentle with yourselves this month, dear hearts. You may require more rest than usual.
August is typically a month of enjoying the long lazy days of summer and enjoying a last-minute vacation before returning to our typical back to school, back to regular schedules. However, these days are anything but ordinary. This is a unique time in history for us all. The Angels are inviting us to “Enjoy Nature” this month. Nature is so healing.
Affirmations can help us all especially during times of uncertainty. Affirmations are wonderful self-care tools that shift our consciousness and raise our vibration. Affirmations are truly transformational. Affirmations can feel like a fresh start, or “clearing the air” by opening not only our doors and windows at home to let in the fresh air but also the proverbial windows of our hearts and minds.
What Is an Affirmation?
They are short, powerful statements used to consciously affect your thoughts in a positive way. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day and most of them are not pretty. Often we are very critical of ourselves and we would never dream of talking to others the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day during the month to recite these Angel Affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into your life.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate within you, dear one. Affirmations that begin with the words “I am” are especially effective. Whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth.
During July, the angels are giving many affirmations about self-care, and seeking serenity as a peaceful gift in our lives.
Be vigilant with the statements you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you.
You can shift those thoughts with more energizing and empowering statements such as “I am getting the rest I need. I am taking time to replenish myself. I have all the supplies I need. I am excited about…” These slight shifts have a positive, transformative effect on the quality of your day and your life.
Please join me in “Enjoying Nature” by reciting, reflecting, and/or pondering the list of 31 Angel Affirmations for August 2020 below. One affirmation for each day of the month of August:
- Today, I enjoy the gift of laughter as I know it is good medicine for the soul.
- Today, I enjoy the gift of abundance in nature and know that my every need is met.
- Today, I enjoy nature as a stress reliever knowing how healing it is for my body, mind, and soul.
- Today, I am grateful for my many freedoms in life.
- I open my heart just a little wider and allow the goodness and grace flowing to me.
- Today, I enjoy self-care measures, including being out in nature or viewing images from the natural world.
- Today, I create ways to cultivate joy in my life.
- Today, I celebrate the abundance in all areas of my life.
- I invite ease into my day and use it as a compass for decision making.
- I remember that I am loved, supported, and protected always.
- Today, I remember to breathe deeply and bless every cell in my body with life-giving oxygen.
- Today, I celebrate the gift of nature in my life.
- Today, I look for miracles and synchronicity.
- Today, I listen to my inner child. What is my inner child craving?
- Today, I envision the dreams of my heart.
- Today, I seek peace and serenity by tending to my spirit.
- Today, I enjoy a bit of fun in my busy day. I remember laughter is a beautiful gift.
- Today, I radiate peace.
- Today, I honor the Divinity in my life.
- I take time to notice the wonder of nature during my busy day.
- I look to nature as a healing balm, which includes pets, plants, and animals.
- I move my body in nature with a sense of love and gratitude.
- I take time to indulge in self-care, which protects my peace of mind.
- As this new week begins, I remember I am safe, protected, and supported in all I do.
- Today, I am peaceful while getting it done.
- I choose to eat nourishing foods that fuel peace in my heart. My vitality soars.
- Today, I celebrate life by letting my inner wisdom guide my choices.
- Today, I am energetic and move through my day at a peaceful and steady pace.
- Today, I seek a peaceful solution in all situations.
- I delight in some much-needed self-care. I know just what to do.
- Today, I honor the gift of my life with a heart full of gratitude.
I wrote a chapter about Affirmations: Stepping Into Your Power Using Positivity in The Ultimate Guide to Self-Healing, Volume 2 published last month. It’s already a #1 Amazon International Best Seller in Holistic Medicine in Canada. Find out more about it here. I wrote a blog about surviving and flourishing despite pancreatic cancer to give others some much-needed hope. Check it out here.
All information, content, and material is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.