How can you improve your immune system? On the whole, your immune system does a remarkable job of defending you against disease-causing microorganisms. But sometimes it fails: A germ invades successfully and makes you sick. With COVID -19 still around us, it is important to know how to boost your immune system.
Here Are 4 Best Tips for an Immune System Boost:
- One of the best ways to balance the immune system is to balance the body. So we focus our attention in the area around the heart and take a few breaths in and out of the heart. After a few breaths, in and out of the heart, activate a positive feeling of care or appreciation for someone, something, or place in your life. Feeling regenerative feelings, as you breathe in and out of the heart, creates the optimal state of well-being called coherence.
– Laurie Levin, Certified Coach and HeartMath Certified Coach
- Having my Bars® run allows me to have a clear mind with no anxiety, worries or fear. The Bars® are 32 point on the head that lightly touched and easy to learn in a day. Due to Covid-19, I had to run them mostly on myself which is not as potent as having someone else run them on you.
– Corinna Stoeffl, Life Coach and Access Consciousness® Certified Facilitator
- Boost your immune system with SLEEP! Our bodies are made to refresh and repair through sleep. No matter what other regimens you may try, make sure the core ingredient in your health and wellness plan is to work toward healthy sleep patterns. You’ll be amazed at the impact getting enough sleep will have on your life and in the healthy functioning of your body, mind, and soul.
– Jo Ann Wenner, MS, MA-T, Holistic Life Coach for Empowered Transformation: Begin Within
- Get rid of the toxins weighing you down. In order to boost the immune system, we need to release toxins. That includes creating a healthy (organic, chemical-free) household that allows your immune system to work properly!
– Angela Cummings, Healthy Home Coach
All information, content, and material is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.
The Wellness Universe is your resource for health, wellness, well-being, and transformation. We serve and support professionals who make the world a better place and individuals and groups who seek their best life.
A woman owned company; having the vision in 2013, Anna Pereira launched the first directory in 2015 bringing together a community of members making the world a better place to be found by those seeking their best life. The Wellness Universe has grown since then to be a one-stop shop for total wellness support! We are a vetted community, online directory, book publisher, resource center, event producer, content platform, and so much more, supporting whole-health and well-being on a global scale.
The Wellness Universe is a home that connects industry professionals in the health, wellness, and well-being fields to seekers of total well-being. WU provides our WU World-Changer members with peer support, Wellness Universe produced events (live and online), projects, visibility, business mentoring, and community. Through The Wellness Universe our WU World-Changer members serve WU Friends, seekers of health, wellness and transformation, with coaching, workshops, content and more.
The Wellness Universe provides individuals and groups seeking their best lives with access to our members, wellness content, educational resources, and guidance in all areas of wellness to transform visions of how they want to live life into the life they experience.
Through the directory, WU Featured Blog, SoulTreat wellness retreat, Self-Care Books, group well-being programs, and online learning center, The Lounge, The Wellness Universe provides many avenues to support whole health, mind, body, spirit and planet.