Welcome to Angel Affirmations for December 2019 with WU World Changer Janette Stuart, as she shares another 31 days’ worth of affirmations to help you shift towards a happy, healthy and positive well-being.
Welcome to the month of December; a month of holy days and celebration. This month is a grand finale as we finish the year and this decade. This month the angels are reminding us it’s also a perfect time for more self-care. Affirmations are wonderful self-care tools that shift your consciousness and raise your vibration. Affirmations are truly transformational.
There are many social commitments and preparations during this holiday season. Are you saying yes to those that delight your heart? Are there some commitments you can delay or cancel in order to take better self-care measures? Affirmations can help guide you through this busy month.
What Is an Affirmation?
They are short, powerful statements used to consciously affect your thoughts in a positive way. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day and most of them are not pretty. Often we are very critical of ourselves and we would never dream of talking to others the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day during the month to recite these Angel Affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into our lives.
What Makes These Affirmations So Special?
These powerful statements are channeled-messages from the Angels just for you, Dear One. They offer lovely Angelic Guidance to raise your vibration and fill your heart with joy.
Can you invest one minute a day on yourself to consciously improve your thoughts and your life this month? Perhaps a better question is, can you afford not to? You will be astounded at the difference that comes into your life from reciting these Angel Affirmations.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate within you, Dear One. By stating an affirmation, you are calling that intention to you using the powerful Law of Attraction. By speaking the affirmation out loud, it becomes even more powerful as you activate your Throat Chakra.
Affirmations that begin with the words “I am,” are especially powerful.
Whatever follows “I am” statements, becomes your truth. Be vigilant with the statements you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you.
You can shift those thoughts with more energizing and empowering statements such as, “I am getting the rest I need. I am taking time to replenish myself. I am good with money. I am excited about…”. These slight shifts have positive and transformative effects on the quality of your day and overall life.
A friend of mine used the Angel Affirmations during the month of June to journal and to list her gratitude daily. I love that idea and may even employ her strategy myself.
Your invitation is to embrace this exercise of reciting an affirmation each day during the month of December.
Doing this will help to positively transform your thoughts and your life; for the better. If you are new to the practice of affirmations, welcome. If you are seasoned in this practice, may you be blessed as well, Dear One.
Let’s profoundly change the trajectory of our thoughts with these affirmations and make the rest of this year transformational with a powerful shift of consciousness benefiting you and the world. There is magic in reciting affirmations out loud and I offer this for you to repeat: “I am a brilliant being. I am a brilliant being. I AM A BRILLIANT BEING.”
Please join me in reciting, reflecting and pondering the list of 31 Angel Affirmations for December 2019 below. One affirmation for each day of the month of December:
- I begin the month with a deep breath and affirm to take good care of myself all month long.
- I say yes when the request delights my heart.
- I say no when the request feels like a drain of my energy.
- I am making a difference.
- I am always ready to do what I choose to do.
- Today, I find time to relax and enjoy life if only for a few minutes. I am worth it.
- Today, I enjoy spending time with others.
- Today, I enjoy time in solitude to recharge my battery.
- I am ready for the week ahead.
- Today, I make time for connections.
- Today, I enjoy a favorite treat and remember that life is sweet.
- I am worthy and deserving of every good thing flowing to me now.
- I enjoy the gift of today, the gift of my life.
- Today, I find a way to bless another.
- Today, I find a way to bless myself.
- Today, I remember that gratitude is truly transformative and count three blessings in my life.
- Today, I indulge my inner child. What is she craving?
- I enjoy the sights and sounds of the season.
- I am strong, I am healthy, I am brave.
- Today, I take time for laughter. It is so good for me.
- Today, I enjoy the change of season.
- Today, I delight in tradition.
- I eat nourishing foods.
- I view my day with childlike wonder.
- I am grateful for the gift of today.
- Today, I make time for rest and relaxation.
- I am a blessing to others.
- I am a blessing to myself.
- I review the past year with love and compassion.
- I set the tone for the year ahead with a meaningful focus word.
- I celebrate the gift of my life, this year, and the year ahead with a heart full of gratitude.
If you are looking for more loving, inspiring and encouraging messages to bless your heart daily, check out my latest creation, Words of Wisdom (WOW) Guidance cards, which are 52 inspiring cards featuring an impactful word with thought-provoking questions and affirmations to uplift and delight you.
See you back here this time next month for my Angel Affirmations for January 2020!