Welcome to Angel Affirmations for May 2020 with WU World Changer Janette Stuart, as she shares another 31 days’ worth of affirmations to help you shift towards a happy, healthy, and positive well-being.
Welcome to the month of May. As I write this article, most of the world continues to shelter-in-place and is still feeling the sting of uncertainty, fear, fatigue, and bad news. This COVID-19 virus has dramatically changed the way we all live our lives.
This unsteadiness takes a huge toll on our energy. Be extra gentle with yourselves again this month, dear hearts. You may require more rest than usual. The Angels are reminding us that we are loved, supported, and protected every step of the way.
It warms my heart to see how people are stepping up to help their neighbors, families, and friends. This is a beautiful effect of the virus and it makes me so happy.
Affirmations can help us all during this time of uncertainty. Affirmations are wonderful self-care tools that shift our consciousness and raise our vibration. Affirmations are truly transformational. Affirmations can feel like a fresh start, like spring cleaning after a long season of dark, damp, and dreariness.
I came across this great quote about affirmations from Louise Hay, “An affirmation is a new beginning. I learned that every thought you think and every word you say is an affirmation. They affirm what you believe to be true and, therefore, how you experience your life. A complaint is an affirmation. Gratitude is an affirmation. Every thought and every word affirms something. Decisions and actions are also affirmations. The moment you say affirmations, you are stepping out of the victim role. You are no longer helpless. You are acknowledging your own power. What you affirm today sets up a new experience of tomorrow.”
What Is an Affirmation?
They are short, powerful statements used to consciously affect your thoughts in a positive way. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day and most of them are not pretty. Often we are very critical of ourselves and we would never dream of talking to others the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day during the month to recite these Angel Affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into your life.
What Makes These Affirmations So Special?
These powerful statements are channeled-messages from the Angels just for you, Dear One. They offer lovely Angelic Guidance to raise your vibration and fill your heart with joy.
Can you invest one minute a day on yourself to consciously improve your thoughts and your life this month? Perhaps a better question is, can you afford not to? You will be astounded at the difference that comes into your life from reciting these Angel Affirmations.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate within you, Dear One. By stating an affirmation, you are calling that intention to you using the powerful Law of Attraction. By speaking the affirmation out loud, it becomes even more powerful as you activate your Throat Chakra.
Affirmations that begin with the words “I am,” are especially powerful.
Whatever follows “I am” statements, becomes your truth. Be vigilant with the statements you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you.
You can shift those thoughts with more energizing and empowering statements such as, “I am getting the rest I need. I am taking time to replenish myself. I am good with money. I am excited about…”. These slight shifts have positive and transformative effects on the quality of your day and overall life.
A friend of mine used the Angel Affirmations during the month of June to journal and to list her gratitude daily. I love that idea and may even employ her strategy myself.
Your invitation is to embrace this exercise of reciting an affirmation each day during the month of May.
Doing this will help to positively transform your thoughts and your life; for the better. If you are new to the practice of affirmations, welcome. If you are seasoned in this practice, may you be blessed as well, Dear One.
Let’s profoundly change the trajectory of our thoughts with these affirmations and make the rest of this year transformational with a powerful shift of consciousness benefiting you and the world. There is magic in reciting affirmations out loud and I offer this for you to repeat: “I am a brilliant being. I am a brilliant being. I AM A BRILLIANT BEING.”
Please join me in reciting, reflecting and pondering the list of 31 Angel Affirmations for May 2020 below. One affirmation for each day of the month of May:
- I begin the month, leaning in with faith and trusting that I am loved, supported and protected every step of the way.
- I trust that all my needs are being met.
- I take time to care for myself because I am worthy and deserving.
- As a new week begins, I allow my optimism to soar.
- I honor the teachers in my life for the many lessons I have learned.
- I open my heart just a little bit more in trust, in faith, allowing and receiving the goodness and grace flowing to me always.
- I am thankful for the gift of my life.
- I am thankful for my many blessings.
- I am thankful for the gift of friends and loved ones or precious memories to lighten my spirits.
- I honor the amazing women in my life with a heart full of gratitude.
- As a new week begins, I allow my creativity to enliven me.
- I welcome help and support and ask for it easily.
- It is easy for me to receive and acknowledge the many gifts flowing to me.
- I take time to notice, appreciate and acknowledge the beauty in my midst.
- I remember that having fun delights my inner child and is good medicine for me and all of those I contact.
- I am grateful for those who serve humanity, especially during times of uncertainty.
- I enjoy some well-deserved self-care and indulge in it regularly without guilt or hesitation.
- I find a new way to celebrate the gift of my life.
- I allow myself the luxury of time to dream, imagine or create.
- I give myself time to rest before I feel depleted.
- I expect and receive good news.
- I make time for meaningful connections.
- Today, I keep an eye out for miracles.
- Today, I enjoy some self-care.
- Today, I honor those who have sacrificed for my freedom.
- I am loved, supported and protected at every turn.
- Today, I allow ease to guide my choices.
- Today, I try something new, knowing I am safe.
- I take time to notice beauty in my neighborhood.
- I complete a task I have been meaning to and the sense of accomplishment makes my heart soar.
- I am grateful for my many blessings.
If you enjoy affirmations, you may want to check out my latest book, “On a Path of Joy” Vol. Four, which is a daily devotional using affirmations and features beautiful nature photography.
Also, I have an inspiring free Facebook Group to uplift your heart. Come join. Blessings of love and gratitude for May to all.
All information, content, and material is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.
I’m Janette, founder of Angel Angles which exists to spread more love, joy and peace into the world. Angel Angles also shares the Divine beauty which resides within us all. Helping us remember what beautiful, loving, amazing people we are and what a beautiful. loving world we live in.