September is a month that can signify changes and shifts.
It is the month during which the season transitions. For those of us in the northern hemisphere, the air begins to cool, and leaves change and begin to fall. Our memories of school come back, as our own children start a new school year. Perhaps, even more than a birthday, the new school year signifies growing up. September can be nostalgic, exciting, and intimidating, as we recall and experience transitions of change and growth.
As autumn flows in and summer slips away, we can find ways to appreciate this season in our lives. We can find appreciation for what we have and set intentions for what we want to have in our lives.
Here are 30 Affirmations for A Mindful and Fulfilling September to Get You Started:
- I get a brand-new gift of a day with every morning I wake up.
- I am grateful to be part of this beautiful world.
- I walk with strength like I “am” somebody! Because I am.
- I show kindness to those who are unkind, because I am happy, and they are not.
- My “faults” are my personal perfections.
- I am my own best friend and treat myself as well as I treat those I love.
- I find a reason to smile at least 10 times a day.
- I give someone else a reason to smile every day, and I smile with them.
- I talk to myself with childlike kindness, because I am still a child inside.
- I am grateful for air, water, nourishment. I am so very lucky to have these.
- My mind is my magic, I create wonderful things with it!
- I create beauty through my thoughts and actions.
- I am a part of everything that ever was and ever will be!
- I do not need to find God, He’s right here inside of me.
- Nothing stays the same. Thank goodness, otherwise, I would still have 80’s hair.
- I don’t sweat the small stuff or the big stuff. Sweating doesn’t help action does.
- I find joy in the simple things, like light through the trees and the scent of a flower.
- I appreciate the differences in people, I can learn from my experience with them.
- I can find solitude, or companionship, in my own mind, with silence or thought.
- I do my best every day, and that is all I need to do.
- The changing leaves remind me that life is a cycle; each season with its own beauty.
- Like the trees drop leaves, I am ready to let go of what doesn’t serve me any longer.
- I release anger and resentment as a gift of health to myself.
- I am more powerful than even I expected!
- I am quickly becoming the person I want to be when I grow up.
- I am free to choose my attitude at any given moment.
- I release responsibility for other’s behavior.
- I am really, darned awesome, and I don’t need to hear it from anyone else.
- I give my body the proper care it requires. Healthy food, rest, and exercise.
- I am never too old to learn like I am young.
Each night is a new chance to set an intention for a happy tomorrow, and every day is a chance for you to create your own personal affirmations!
You don’t have to wait for a particular month or time of year to begin. Pull out your calendar, computer, or phone, and then write down what you want to create in your life. Watch the magic happen!
Wishing you a mindful and fulfilling September!
Interested in hearing more from Desiree? You can catch her on her new podcast show, “Intuitive Journey with Desiree,” for inspiration and information.
How did this article make you feel? Leave your comments for Desiree below. Please share this if you liked it. Thank you!
* Please See Our Disclaimer Below *
Find great products and services for your well-being from members of The Wellness Universe!
I am a Certified Clinical/Transpersonal Hypnotherapist, a Neurolinguistic Life Strategist and Coach, an Intuitive Reader, Facilitator, Speaker and an Artist and Arts Instructor. I have many interests and I am continually adding to my knowledge with workshops and trainings that give me tools to help my clients in all areas of life. I have always been drawn to therapuetic and healing arts, as well as the visual, musical and written arts. I enjoy finding ways to combine them in my practice and in my life!