Welcome to Angel Affirmations for December 2018 where WU World Changer Janette Stuart shares another 31 days worth of affirmations to help you shift from a negative to positive wellbeing.
Welcome to the month of December; a wonderful month to focus on childlike wonder and delight.
It’s also a perfect time for more self-care as many of us are busier than ever. Affirmations are wonderful self-care tools that shift your consciousness and raise your vibration.
This month is full of celebration, whether you are celebrating Hanukkah, Winter/Spring Solstice, Christmas, Kwanzaa or New Year’s Eve. Whatever you are enjoying this month, I send you lots of love, joy, and peace. Remember, affirmations can help in all situations.
What is an affirmation?
It is a short, powerful statement used to consciously affect your thoughts positively. We have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day, and most of them are not pretty. Often, we are very critical of ourselves. We would not dream of talking to another the way we “speak” to ourselves in our inner dialogue. I invite you to join me each day during the month to recite these angel affirmations to bring more goodness and grace into our lives.
What makes these angel affirmations so special?
These messages are channeled from the Angels, just for you, dear one. Lovely, angelic guidance to raise your vibration and fill your heart with joy.
Can you invest one minute a day on yourself to consciously improve your thoughts and your life this month?
Can you afford not to? You will be astounded by the difference that reciting these angel affirmations will make in your life.
My friend prints out the list of affirmations and looks at each one as she begins her day. Some prefer to do their affirmations as the day is winding down. Any time or any place is perfect as you gift yourself the positive message of a daily angel affirmation.
Your invitation is to embrace this exercise of reciting an affirmation each day during December.
Doing so will help to positively transform your thoughts, and your life, for the better. If you are new to the practice of affirmations, welcome. If you are seasoned in this practice, may you be blessed as well, dear one.
An affirmation only needs to feel about 50% true for it to resonate within you, dear one. By stating an affirmation, you are calling that intention to you using the powerful Law of Attraction. By speaking the affirmation out loud, it becomes even more powerful as you activate your throat chakra.
Affirmations that begin with the words “I am” are especially effective. Whatever follows the “I am” becomes your truth.
Be vigilant with the statements you think and say about yourself. You want to select empowering statements that improve the energy vibration of your life. For example, if you say, “I am tired. I am sick. I am broke. I am not worthy. I am stuck,” you are calling more of that low energy toward you.
You can shift those thoughts with more energizing and empowering statements such as “I am getting the rest I need. I am taking time to replenish myself. I am good with money. I am excited about ‘…’” These slight shifts have a positive, transformative effect on the quality of your day and your life.
Let’s profoundly change the trajectory of our thoughts with these affirmations and continue making the year 2018 transformational with a powerful shift of consciousness benefitting you and the world.
Please join me in reciting, reflecting and/or pondering the list of 31 Angel Affirmations for December below. One angel affirmation for each day of December:
- Today, I welcome the season of wonder and delight, and all my favorite things.
- I enjoy the traditions of faith and family which light up my life.
- I am always in the right place at the right time.
- I allow my sense of childlike wonder and innocence to guide me.
- I am worthy and deserving of every good thing flowing to me.
- I welcome miracles in my life.
- Today, I remember how blessed I am.
- I embrace unexpected surprises in my life.
- I make time for myself during this busy season.
- I share my abundance with others, even if it is only the gift of my smile or another kind act.
- I rest in the knowledge that all is well, even if circumstances to the contrary arise.
- I open to receive the gift of light and wonder as I move through my day.
- Today, I look for ways to live my joy.
- I recognize the many blessings in my life.
- I am grateful for the gift of love as I recognize the many ways love shines forth in my life.
- Today, I remember how sweet life can be.
- I am divinely loved, supported and protected every step of the way.
- I let love, joy, and peace guide my decisions today.
- Today, I embrace my inner child and enjoy a special treat which delights my heart.
- I am more capable than I feel. Today, I am brave.
- I am grateful for the gift of every season and adjust easily.
- I am grateful for the gift of the night sky and enjoy its beauty, wonder, and magnificence.
- I take time to slow down and enjoy the day.
- I am grateful for the gift of music in my life as I rejoice today.
- I welcome the gift of today.
- Today, I give myself permission to rest and rejuvenate.
- I treat myself to beautiful, whole foods today to nourish my body.
- I am on the cusp of change and embrace the new opportunities coming my way.
- I am grateful for the gifts this year has brought to me.
- I am whole, complete and deserving of every blessing flowing to me.
- I close out this year with much gratitude and embrace the possibilities of newness, wonder, and delight ahead.
If you are looking for some wonder-full inspirational gifts for yourself or others, come shop with the angels.
Wishing you a wonder-filled month and prosperous, healthy and delightful new year.