Somewhere something incredible is waiting to be known.– Carl Sagan
Think of January as a clean slate for you to write your story by intentionally cultivating the seeds of your dreams, hopes, and desires in the year that is yet to unfold, starting now!
Lean into what has come to pass from 2020 as a means to gain momentum and move forward with intention.
- January was named after the Roman God Janus, protector of gates and doorways, symbolizing beginnings and endings (Old Farmer’s Almanac)
- The official flowers are the carnation and snowdrop. January’s gemstone is the brilliant red Garnet
- The Zodiac sign for January is Capricorn December 22nd-January 19th and Aquarius January 20th – February 18th
Here are 31 Affirmations for January 2021
- Welcome, January! I breathe in the newness of this brand-new year and a brand-new month with hope and joy.
- I am stronger and more resilient this year because of the life lessons gathered and experienced from 2020. Thank you, Universe!
- I have the motivation to make the changes necessary for my growth this month and all year long.
- Today, I am at ease and have abundant time to plan for the week ahead.
- Everything is working in my favor as this new year unfolds and I shine brightly with hope.
- I give thanks to the Universe/God/Creator for providing me with unlimited opportunities.
- I have unconditional love for myself and openly receive love from others.
- Everything is working for me. I am radiant and resilient.
- I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.
- My life is a beautiful canvas where my story resides.
- Calm confidence covers me today because I really do know who I am, and I live in my truth.
- I am a loving role model for others to lean into.
- Hello new day, I look forward to all the life-learning you will bring me today.
- I am prosperous in all aspects of my life and I am so grateful for this.
- Today, I walk positively into the newness of this year, able, ready, and equipped.
- My body is healthy, my mind is brilliant, and my spirit is serene.
- Today is the best day because I am here to make things happen and get things done.
- I am unstoppable in all that is in store for me to know, do, and become!
- I take in the wonder of winter and will sit in rest during this time.
- Enjoyment is available to me today and every day.
- Success is defined by my willingness to be proactive and keep going; Learning is found here.
- I wish success and health for everyone.
- I choose to know and honor my truth; This gives me confidence.
- Everything I need always arrives at the appropriate time for me.
- My energetic personality lights the way for others to follow in assurance.
- I celebrate the overflowing energy within my body, mind, and spirit.
- I possess the qualities needed to achieve and receive authentic success.
- I’m a positive force of light and energy; This covers me as I do my daily work.
- Today, I choose to be completely happy and love myself with good vibes.
- I trust in my ability to survive and thrive through what comes to pass in my life.
- I am exactly who I need to be in this moment with what has been a beautiful month, opening the door to all of 2021! Thank you, January!
Which one of these affirmations for January 2021 resonated with you? Please share it with us in the comments section below!
Did you know you can find help here? From personal to professional well-being, connect with someone who can guide you to a happier, healthier, and whole life! Become a WU Friend today!
If you provide support or products that make the world a better place and help humanity live in health, happiness, and wholeness, join us as a WU World-Changer.
– The Wellness Universe
All information, content, and material is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.