Insights and Inspirations: How Do You Manifest Great Outcomes?
We asked some of our experts, our WU World Changers, what tool or practice they use to manifest great outcomes, and we received some really inspiring answers. Read what they had to say below!
Be sure to connect with each WU World Changer directly!
What one tool/technique do you have for manifesting great outcomes?
Do you have a visualization exercise? A mantra? A practice? How have you used what you do in the past? When you have your sights set on a specific goal, and you use your manifesting technique, do you always achieve positive results? Maybe your tool is simple like practicing patience, or maybe it’s offering some sort of education? Perhaps you have a go-to spiritual or mindfulness practice – whatever it is that you do, please share!
“Manifesting great outcomes is our natural propensity as we’re all extensions of source energy in this physical world. A fundamental aspect of attracting great things depends on whether you are in alignment with source energy or not. It’s important to have a desire or goal to work towards, however, it is completely meaningless if you’re not allowing yourself to experience the goodness of that fulfillment now. The Universe doesn’t care what thoughts or wants you may have – it only responds to what vibration you are emitting, i.e. the Law of Attraction will always prevail and manifest whatever you choose on a vibrational level. It’s as simple as that. There is only allowing or resisting, letting in or keeping out the abundance you deserve.
Practicing good feeling thoughts will stop resistance to your own abundance. A flood of positive ideas and possibilities will come your way once you’re aligned with your true power. I personally practice basic mindfulness of what I’m thinking and feeling at any given moment. It’s a technique that I’ve assimilated as part of my daily routine. Life constantly astounds me with synchronicities as though I were creating my own ‘luck.’ I’m able to experience all of my desires, not through struggle, but because of my ease. Social conditioning equates great outcomes with long hard work which is untrue. Abundance is our birthright and all that’s required is an inner belief this is so.”
Law of Attraction Coach and Energy Healer
“My advice for manifesting great outcomes is:
- To imagine clearly your result as if it already exists in your mind.
- Feel how excited, grateful or in love… with it you are.
- Trust Source/God/Quantum Field are supporting you in providing the people, places or opportunities to help you manifest.
- Make quiet time every day to listen to your inner guidance and from Source (intuition) for inspired information on how to move forward.
- Every day, monitor your emotions to be non-resistant and high-vibe in as much of your day as possible.”
Personal and Professional Development Coach for Highly Sensitive and Creative People
“One of my favorite ways to manifest outcomes is to create vision boards for different events, occasions, or for how I want to feel. I made this vision board prior to our first public retreat in March of this year. I searched for beautiful words, objects and inspiration which I wanted to call forth for our event.
I place my vision board in a spot where I could easily see it and then used the power of the Law of Attraction to call that vision to me. I used meditation, praying, and savoring these visions by beckoning them forth.
We had a beautiful event and when I look at this vision board, I am filled with so much love and gratitude and the sense of co-creating an amazing outcome.
May you enjoy the process, too, dear heart.”
Emissary of Joy at Angel Angles and Well-Being and Wonder
“What do I do to manifest great outcomes/results?
- Feel what it would feel like to have that particular goal already. I find if I can feel it, I can achieve it. Sometimes we want things and can visualize them. Adding the secret sauce of feeling what it would feel like to already have it, just seals the deal!
- Appreciate having it, even though it may not have appeared physically. Appreciation is gratitude on steroids. While gratitude is important, appreciation is a higher vibration and frequency, similar to the frequency of Love.
- Aligning myself with the frequency of what it is I am desiring to manifest and or create. When my frequency or energy is aligned to the frequency to that which I desire to create…it happens quickly. If my frequency is not aligned with the frequency of that which I choose to manifest, I raise my frequency through meditation, appreciation, and allowing to match the frequency of what I am choosing to manifest.
- Knowing and trusting that it is already created. It is like ordering off the menu at a restaurant. You place the order and trust and know that your food will be delivered. You do not keep asking over and over at the restaurant for your food, that most likely will block the order, your food in this case from being delivered to you. Same principle here, just knowing and trusting that your desire will be manifested and delivered to you as well.
There really is nothing to do; it’s more of a being, allowing, aligning, and appreciating the approach.”
Nurse Practitioner, Energy Medicine Specialist, LifeStyle and Wellness Coach, Retreat Leader, Author, and Speaker
Thank you for joining us for this week’s Insights and Inspirations where our experts shared one piece of advice and/or tool that they use to manifest great outcomes!
How did this article make you feel? Leave your comments for The Wellness Universe below. Please share this if you liked it. Thank you!
* Please See Our Disclaimer Below *
Find great products and services for your well-being from members of The Wellness Universe!
The Wellness Universe is your resource for health, wellness, well-being, and transformation. We serve and support professionals who make the world a better place and individuals and groups who seek their best life.
A woman owned company; having the vision in 2013, Anna Pereira launched the first directory in 2015 bringing together a community of members making the world a better place to be found by those seeking their best life. The Wellness Universe has grown since then to be a one-stop shop for total wellness support! We are a vetted community, online directory, book publisher, resource center, event producer, content platform, and so much more, supporting whole-health and well-being on a global scale.
The Wellness Universe is a home that connects industry professionals in the health, wellness, and well-being fields to seekers of total well-being. WU provides our WU World-Changer members with peer support, Wellness Universe produced events (live and online), projects, visibility, business mentoring, and community. Through The Wellness Universe our WU World-Changer members serve WU Friends, seekers of health, wellness and transformation, with coaching, workshops, content and more.
The Wellness Universe provides individuals and groups seeking their best lives with access to our members, wellness content, educational resources, and guidance in all areas of wellness to transform visions of how they want to live life into the life they experience.
Through the directory, WU Featured Blog, SoulTreat wellness retreat, Self-Care Books, group well-being programs, and online learning center, The Lounge, The Wellness Universe provides many avenues to support whole health, mind, body, spirit and planet.