Is stress making you frustrated and irritable? Stress relievers can help restore calm and serenity to your chaotic life. You don\’t have to invest a lot of time or thought on how to reduce stress. If your stress is getting out of control and you need quick relief, try one of these best tips shared below!
Here Are 7 Best Tips to Help Reduce Stress:
- Honestly, letting go of resistance and letting the universe catch you. More often than not, we get caught up in the whens and the hows – when in reality we need to just simply let go and know what we want is already ours. Having the best intent and being genuine is what will get you to where you want to go. Trust in the universe, and you may find yourself stress-free.
– Racheal Lane, Racheal Lane Agency, LLC – Copywriter
- Shaking * Aka Tremoring. “The issues are in your tissues.” Many animals will instinctively know to ‘shake if off’ after a traumatic event, or even when overly stressed in some way. Bless us humans, we have forgotten some of our most basic animal instincts. So, my # 1 tip for beating stress…. “Shake it Up, Baby. Twist and Shout.”
– Jivana Kennedy, Tantra Healer, Coach, and Counselor
- My absolute favorite de-stressor is communing with nature, specifically trees! You sit with your back up against the trunk, sinking into its Earth-bound, sky-reaching energy, and your feet planted on the ground. With a few deep breaths, draw in nourishment from the tree and send any worries negative mind-talk, emotional upset, etc. down through your feet into the Earth. You’ll walk away feeling lighter!
– Deborah Roth, Life Coach and Interfaith Minister
- My best tips to relieve stress are: Have Faith, Relax, and Let go and let God. It is estimated that 40% of the things you worry about never happen, 30% have already happened and can’t be changed, 12% are needless worries, 10% are petty misc. worries and only 8% are real! Stress causes ailments in the body. Faith heals.
– Samantha Cervino, Wellbeing Author, Mentor, Energy Healer, and WU Ambassador
- Notice where your mind is focused. Bring your mind back to the present moment. Ask yourself, “What can I do, right here, right now to move my life in the direction I want it to go?”
– Dr. Janet Smith Warfield, Consciousness Educator and Word Energy Alchemist
- To help relieve stress, I remind myself to be present and focus on the now. With the right mindset in place, my number one tool, to combat stress is CBD. I carry a tincture with me wherever I go and I microdose throughout the day!
– Sarah Paris, Founder at Incann for Health and Wellbeing
- When “stress energy” is noticed and its presence felt, I call upon these simple nurturing “tools.”
- Notice how and where you feel stress entering your space
- Pause and take in 3 full inhale/exhale breaths to reset
- Use a calming oil like lavender on touch points or spritzed in your space. This will send signals of calming to the body and mind.
– Nancy Stevens, Founder of Nancy Stevens Coaching, WU Ambassador, Author
All information, content, and material is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. The information supplied through or on this page, or by any representative or agent of The Wellness Universe, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. Health-related information provided through this website is not a substitute for medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat health problems or to prescribe any medical devices or other remedies. The Wellness Universe reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. None of the posts and articles on The Wellness Universe page may be reprinted without express written permission.
The Wellness Universe is your resource for health, wellness, well-being, and transformation. We serve and support professionals who make the world a better place and individuals and groups who seek their best life.
A woman owned company; having the vision in 2013, Anna Pereira launched the first directory in 2015 bringing together a community of members making the world a better place to be found by those seeking their best life. The Wellness Universe has grown since then to be a one-stop shop for total wellness support! We are a vetted community, online directory, book publisher, resource center, event producer, content platform, and so much more, supporting whole-health and well-being on a global scale.
The Wellness Universe is a home that connects industry professionals in the health, wellness, and well-being fields to seekers of total well-being. WU provides our WU World-Changer members with peer support, Wellness Universe produced events (live and online), projects, visibility, business mentoring, and community. Through The Wellness Universe our WU World-Changer members serve WU Friends, seekers of health, wellness and transformation, with coaching, workshops, content and more.
The Wellness Universe provides individuals and groups seeking their best lives with access to our members, wellness content, educational resources, and guidance in all areas of wellness to transform visions of how they want to live life into the life they experience.
Through the directory, WU Featured Blog, SoulTreat wellness retreat, Self-Care Books, group well-being programs, and online learning center, The Lounge, The Wellness Universe provides many avenues to support whole health, mind, body, spirit and planet.